Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: If Kell Brook is Serious, We Can Discuss It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn was just chatting ****. Obviously neither he nor Kell want any part of Golovkin.

Comment

Loeffler is doing the typical "promoter" BS, but once in a while he should quit with the "switzerland" act where he's afraid to alienate anyone.

When reporters ask about fights like Brook or Hopkins, instead of the polite "we would consider it" nonsense, Loeffler needs to just say "its a ****** fight and not on our radar".......

Comment

Be careful GGG. Canelo might fight Brook next at 157!

Comment

lel

GGG:
          Ducks Andre Ward, claims he hasnt done anything.
          Says willing to negotiate with Kell Brook.

what a joke

Comment

he would fight a 147 pounder in brook but ...

not move up to 168 to fight ward. GGG is a farce. A product of PR. The guy cannot speak English well and isn't fighting ANYONE dangerous. He means nothing in the USA. We'll see what will happen with Canelo. He needs to move up and fight Ward. His trainer cant fight for him and having to listen to him is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. shut up already idiot sanchez

Comment

Its hard to defend GGG with BS like this

Comment

I hate how guys always bring the Ward situation...but I dont blame them when they do stuff like this...smfh

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  They both going to do way better than Wade so sit down and put a sock in it .

Make it happen Brook is a quality opponent which is a very good start .
                  Brook is just a poor mans Curtis Steven without the bark and bite, Kell Brook goes to sleep in 1 I have forseen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                    I'm a GGG fan but this **** is getting ******.
                    This right here.

Comment

this fight reminds me of sugar ray vs hagler. would you say that fight was ******? you are just hating. one of the best fights in boxing and you keep bringing up ward. the guy with no chin who got dropped over and over with headgear during his olympic "win' and then nearly died against kenny kost and darnell boone. just stop. brook is made out of iron. the man took a machete to the leg from a scorned lover. that's gotta hurt not only physically but mentally.

Comment

Working...
                      X