No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Mexican fans in LA told me they want GGG to beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    So Fat Dan had a small chit chat with two fellow obese Mexicans at the line to the buffet and told him they like GGG more. Big whoop.
    Haha.

By triple g I think they were referring to Guys Grocery Games.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Obviously pre Internet things were different. Dan doing this just rubs me the wrong way.

Mexican fans aren't monolithic. They don't all like the same things or think the same things about a given fighter.

He acted like finding a fan rooting for ggg over canelo was like finding bigfoot ffs.
      Oh look, a Black guy who is suddenly a professional on how Mexicans think. FOH. Alot of Mexicans are tired of canelos ****.

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
        Haha.

By triple g I think they were referring to Guys Grocery Games.
        Lol

Comment

because they know GGG is gonna beat canelo! why waste your time rooting for a guy u know has no chance lol.

Comment

Mexicans do not fight nor think alike just because they are Mexicans. That Dan would tweet this as if its some sort of news is disgraceful.

It's like he thinks all Mexicans either like Canelo or would root for him against GGG?
            Dan Rafael is as big a Golovkin stan as the Boxing Scene poster Golovkin. He is a purebred, fanatical ******.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Idk maybe im wrong. But I thought Mexicans always root for each other....but of course its gonna be some dudes against the grain
              we do! but when a dude straight up doesnt wanna fight, what can we do? mexicans have pride, were not gonna root for one of our own who doesnt wanna fight. thats a disgrace to us. instead we would root for his opponent to punish him .

Comment

Mexicans do not fight nor think alike just because they are Mexicans. That Dan would tweet this as if its some sort of news is disgraceful.

It's like he thinks all Mexicans either like Canelo or would root for him against GGG?
                but isnt that how it works on here? if you're a fan of manny then your automatically a pinoy. i'll be a billionaire by now if i was given a quarter everytime i get accuse of being a pinoy on here just because i root for the pacster.

Comment

So what rafael, im Mexican i rooted for Tito to beat Oscar, rooted for Floyd to beat corrales cause I was a pre Gatti Floyd fan. Favorite fighters Ali, Ray Robinson, S. Sanchez, Quartey, Marquez, the great Trinidad, Gamboa, and believe it or not Zab Judah. But I understand u need something to right about.

Comment

That's exactly what i read too. He said ALL mexicans like boxing and live in LA and are rooting for GGG! DUDES RACIST AS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WON'T STAND FOR IT

Comment

I predicted how certain posters who hated canelo as much as they had pacquaio would suddenly adopt him as a "slick business icon" the second he had that MW title since GGG has the other belt and GGG is that half wladimir, half pacquaio supervillain, the boiling point where they couldn't take anymore.

All Dan said is that some mexicans came up to him and sided with GGG... Team urkel has deployed to spin it though.
                      Last edited by ////; 04-25-2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X