No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Mexican fans in LA told me they want GGG to beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Would you agree to the same sentiment for Chavez, SR, Marco Antonio Barrera, or Eric Morales? They were beloved by their countrymen, because they seemed fearless, among other reasons. Canelo demanding a CW for GGG is a show of weakness.
    Obviously pre Internet things were different. Dan doing this just rubs me the wrong way.

Mexican fans aren't monolithic. They don't all like the same things or think the same things about a given fighter.

He acted like finding a fan rooting for ggg over canelo was like finding bigfoot ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      AGAIN, I AM MEXICAN myself as many know but WE ARE EMBARRASSED by this coward. He is ****ing scared of Gennady, and we know Gennady would destroy him to pieces. He is a disgrace to men all around the world and specially us Mexicans.
      Your trolling isn't even the slightest bit funny... you were rican and now your mexican, when are you going to be black?

Seriously though, where are the trolls who are actually funny... where is BrometheusSOG?

Even Larry was a way better Golovkin troll than this loser.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        I can't say I'm surprised. Both Puerto Rico and Mexico thought Cotto won the Canelo fight. The only ones who had Canelo winning were the American media/audience. In boxing, it's best not to blindly follow someone because of race.

For example, I'm Puerto Rican, but I'm not exactly on the Verdejo bandwagon yet. I've been very vocal about his flaws. I'd be happy if he fixed them, of course, but I know, at least right now, he'd lose to the top competition.

There's probably a similar situation here. They know GGG is pretty dangerous, so they're rolling with him. They have a right to that. Some "hating" could of course be involved, too, but it's that way with everything in life.
        U have lost ur mind! Outside of a selective few non prs, everyone knows cotto lost. I frequent an African American based gym multiple times a week, the majority there went for cotto, but most didn't think he'd win, and nearly all thought he lost.

I was at the ggg fight, a lot of mexican Americans in attendance......most mexican fans don't even speak english....dans tweet is just that.

Comment

This is why I think the fight will definitely happen next, and I feel it will be at the full 160.
          Nelo is getting backlash already, he's feeling the pressure.

Comment

The ese's in L.A. do NOT respect 3G. Brujeria can confirm.

Comment

One time this white guy told me he rooted for Terrance Crawford. And this black guy told me he was a big fan of Rod Salka...

I really couldn't think of a white boxer worth rooting for lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Canelo need to speak English already & get all those US non-Latino gingers on his side. The US has the most gingers in the world (6M-18M) & their only ginger heros are f#cking Conan O'Brien & Carrot Top ffs. Canelo embrace your gingerness. You can be one of the many boxers Mexican fans look up to or you can be the only ginger boxer millions of gingers love.
                Conor Mcgregor?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  The ese's in L.A. do NOT respect 3G. Brujeria can confirm.
                  THIS. We all got paid to attend the Little G fight last Saturday. They gave us free beer too so that's why we were all rowdy. ESPN paid me to tell that tub of lard Dan Rafael that I'll root for Little G. Those dumb f**ks didn't even realize I was wearing an "I <3 Ca$hnelo" shirt. So I took the $500 they paid me to say I'll root for Little G against Ca$hnelo. I lied. F**k ESPN, Little G, and all of Little G's **** fans. The Ward Mafia and the Ca$hnelo Cartel are coming for your b**ch ass Little G!

Comment

So Fat Dan had a small chit chat with two fellow obese Mexicans at the line to the buffet and told him they like GGG more. Big whoop.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      One time this white guy told me he rooted for Terrance Crawford. And this black guy told me he was a big fan of Rod Salka...

I really couldn't think of a white boxer worth rooting for lol...
                      Kovalev is welcoming new black fans.
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 04-25-2016, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X