Collapse
No announcement yet.

Source Reveals Golovkins Team Purposely Advised Him To Dodge Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The story sounds as phony as it gets but in essence that's what it's about - I know there's plenty of guys around here who love slinging around terms like 'coward' and 'ducker' but in the real world fights are made the same way every other important decision is - by balancing risk and reward.

Fighters themselves may be motivated by the desire to be the best, the glory ... and yes the money, of course, but the guys who make the fights? It's the green all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      I don't see the big deal. If I was advising Golovkin, I would also to advise him to avoid Ward like the plague.
      lol Only fight those you know you can beat? This is what ******* do, not real men.

Comment

Lmao I believe it

Comment

Virgil Hunter fairytales from Floydhype.

Seems legit.

Comment

No source and no proof, seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
              lol Only fight those you know you can beat? This is what ******* do, not real men.
              Yeah but he gettin that scrill scratch paper

Comment

Eh, people love getting excited about **** like this, but fighting Ward when it seemed at the time that maybe Canelo was willing to fight him wasn't the best move. Canelo makes you a mainstream star & makes you millions of dollars immediately & gives you a rise for your future. A Ward win isn't gonna hurt you or anything, but its not gonna do as much for you + you gotta move up some amount of weight to make that happen only to come back down which I've seen more examples of the go up/go down stuff going bad then good so even if he won (which I don't think he would've) he maybe hurts his career anyway. Notable examples would be Oscar & RJJ.

Comment

LMAO. Golovkin's mysterious childhood friend shows up at Hunter's camp to talk crap about him. I love it.

I think you're looking for National Inquirer or TMZ. Or that guy who reported that Khan vs. Mayweather has been signed.

Comment

fighthype?

site is bankrolled by al haymon and floyd mayweather jr.

GGG is labeled an overrated hype job that has beaten nobody but somehow you want him to go up a division to fight a figther that already wiped out said division how long ago and is finally fighting at 175lbs.

LOOOL at sources GTFO.

Comment

I don't read these stupid articles. I have my own brain. I don't need them. You can't duck someone who showed no interest other than pretend that he was.

Also, ducking is not applicable when the guy you allegedly ducking is not in your own division. LOL. Where in the world is this extreme hate comes from?

Comment

Working...
                      X