Collapse
No announcement yet.

Source Reveals Golovkins Team Purposely Advised Him To Dodge Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I was angry with him; he would not fight Andre Ward. I begged him. I tell him he had to for respect. He said, 'No, the promoters don't want me.' I say, 'Don't hide behind promoters. You can get the fight. You have to fight Ward for respect.' He said, 'No, not right now.' I asked him, 'Are you afraid?' He repeated, 'No, the promoters don't want me.' He got so mad,"
    lol that sounds like something someone from NSB made up.

Comment

I'm not suggesting that is not true BTW. I'm just pointing out, that is not very credible, when you have a guy telling things to other people. Man, the ones that should be doing this are Golovkin or Ward, any other than that is less credible.(And yes even his trainers, both)

Gennady already said that "Ward is a piece of sh.it" and Ward already called him out "Lil G". You know damn well that both guys aren't going to cross path again in life.

Lets leave this topic alone, unless both guys are commited to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
        I was actually the childhood friend who revealed this information.

AMA
        You are a liar, it was me.

Comment

I believe it

Ward & GGg aren't afraid of each other , between the 2 of them they've lost like 1 or 2 times since they were adults. And if you probably asked each of them they'd jump at the chance to fight each other

But it's clear as day that since K2 & Abel started saying anyone from 154-168 can get it, They've always sidestepped and dodged talks of a Ward fight. Probably because when they made that statement Andre was going through his issues with Goisen but as soon as that was resolved it's every excuse under the sun to downplay the fight. It's always been Loeffler holding this fight up and putting him in with over matched no hopers.

GGG will listen to his promoters because they got him off boxing purgatory and made him a marketable name and one of the biggest stars in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
            I respect real boxers wanting to prove they're the best, not just people chasing "dat paper."
            I don't disagree.

Comment

Why yall.keep bringing up this BS. WARD and GGG were never in the same division. And now they two divisions apart......Why is it considered ducking to not fight someone not in your division.

Why the fck would I just move up in weight without any tune-ups and fight arguably the best boxer in the world....????

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
                lol Only fight those you know you can beat? This is what ******* do, not real men.
                They not in the same division.....

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Why yall.keep bringing up thus BS. WARD and GGG were never in the same division. And now they two divisions apart......Why is it considered ducking to not fight someone not in your division.

Why the fck would I just move up in weight without any tune-ups and fight arguably the best boxer in the world....????
                  For a big PPV and a big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    For a big PPV fight and a massive payday.
                    Yea but if u chose not to. How is it ducking??
                    When u havent even fought at that weight before?

Comment

this is as believable as about.thousands source from ohio telling him via text message that broner never assault anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X