No announcement yet.

Source Reveals Golovkins Team Purposely Advised Him To Dodge Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    LMAO. Golovkin's mysterious childhood friend shows up at Hunter's camp to talk crap about him. I love it.

I think you're looking for National Inquirer or TMZ. Or that guy who reported that Khan vs. Mayweather has been signed.
    It was at the Golovkin-Wade fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      Yeah but he gettin that scrill scratch paper
      I respect real boxers wanting to prove they're the best, not just people chasing "dat paper."

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Eh, people love getting excited about **** like this, but fighting Ward when it seemed at the time that maybe Canelo was willing to fight him wasn't the best move. Canelo makes you a mainstream star & makes you millions of dollars immediately & gives you a rise for your future. A Ward win isn't gonna hurt you or anything, but its not gonna do as much for you + you gotta move up some amount of weight to make that happen only to come back down which I've seen more examples of the go up/go down stuff going bad then good so even if he won (which I don't think he would've) he maybe hurts his career anyway. Notable examples would be Oscar & RJJ.
        I've been disagreeing with this concept for awhile. I think it was a lose-lose situation for Golovkin. He's already being avoided heavily. If he moved up to 168 and beat Ward, Canelo, Cotto, BJS etc., would have laughed in his face when he said he wants to fight them.

If he lost to Ward, even if it's a SD by 1 round, everyone would have said 'haha the tomato can crusher got beat. overrated hype job'.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          It was at the Golovkin-Wade fight.
          His fool believes the story but Floyd takes an illegal absurd a mount of iv to"rehydrate" 3 pounds and there's nothing fishy there it's all legit

Comment

When I saw Virgil take his phone out of his pocket , I was expecting a text conversation with GGG, a contract, any valid piece of evidence. But no, He showed a picture of a guy that "told him" blablabla....

hahaha, that got me. Now everybody is going to run with the story. this is hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              His fool believes the story but Floyd takes an illegal absurd a mount of iv to"rehydrate" 3 pounds and there's nothing fishy there it's all legit
              Oh look another Turd that wants to change the subject in every thread to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                When I saw Virgil take his phone out of his pocket , I was expecting a text conversation with GGG, a contract, any valid piece of evidence. But no, He showed a picture of a guy that "told him" blablabla....

hahaha, that got me. Now everybody is going to run with the story. this is hilarious!
                Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post

these sights like fighthype boxing channels on youtube like boxingego, dontaesfightnation are basically racist black channels. it would be like if the KKK started financing pro white fighter sites and media.

absolutely repugnant human beings.

this is the newmedia they love to brag about.

Comment

Lol this is hilarious. Team Ward are such clowns. Hw champ by 31

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

these sights like fighthype boxing channels on youtube like boxingego, dontaesfightnation are basically racist black channels. it would be like if the KKK started financing pro white fighter sites and media.

absolutely repugnant human beings.

this is the newmedia they love to brag about.
                    Sterling Archer brings up race again when nobody has mentioned it.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                      See source lol

Ben Thompson wrote the article...That is all anyone needs to know. Also, the anonymous childhood friend from kazakstan that somehow shows up in oakland at virgil hunter's gym with pics of golovkin from years ago sounds like a national inquirer article.
                      Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. Fighthype has been all in on GGG probably longer than you. They have been hyping up GGG for years now. Numerous exclusive interviews with Sanchez and GGG. They cover all his press conferences and media workouts. Ben Thompson is extremely high on GGG. They have no reason to put this out if it wasn't true.

Comment

Working...
                      X