Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Like To Smack Adrien Broner About, Give Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a joke

Keep calling out people smaller then you Kell. Khan when he was at 140 and now Broner. WTF happened to fighting a real 147 Thurman,Spence, Garcia instead of Piggy backing off peoples name and never fighting anyone. :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
      Broner's not available at this point.

But where is the Garcia response? Brook calling out Garcia is old already. What's else is new? Is Garcia ducking or what?

Has Hearn reached out to Haymon yet? What's the standard op exactly? Lara tweets out Golovkin's name and GG's ducking Lara doe. Why can't we say the same thing here? Garcia ducking doe...

When Team Garcia respond by stating that Willie Monroe Jnr is a bigger draw..... then it will be a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
        I certainly understand the hype surrounding spence being that he's a awesome fighter, but why does brook have to mention him? Spence will work his way to the number contender position and I have no doubt Brook will embrace the challenge. I don't think he fears spence at all. I do think he's a guy that seeing the English boxing scene take off. He's seeing other guys that aren't as good as him get paid great money and he wants a piece of the action. So what's the only thing a guy in his position can do? Call out the big names. Spence is a solid contender, but he isn't a big name. Brook wants to make a million dollars. And he's just as entitled to that kind of money as any other champion in the game.
        good post !

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
          He's not calling out Spence because he's not a big enough name. He's still in the up and comer category. Once he fights the winner of Porter/Thurman then he'll be in the mix. I don't think he's afraid of Spence. Broner or Garcia will be more marketable. Remember that boxing is also a business.
          Originally posted by Mpower View Post
          Pretty big words there my good man, I am but a humble person, my reading comprehension skill level (jeez that was hard to type) is no match for yours.

Your optimism comprehension skills are also something to be admired. Brook calls out Khan, fights no no dan, calls out Cotto but fights Gavin, calls out Pacman/mayweather/Broner farking even king kong but fights Bizier..... Do you not see a pattern here? Is your realistic rational comprehension skill level low?
          But the difference is that the IBF enforced those fights because they were mandatories people act like Jo Jo Dan ain't beat Bizier twice or Gavin wasn't a name which he is to hardcore boxing fans then people make it seem like he won't fight Spence when hasn't fought this title eliminator so automatically people think Brook will not take this fight due him Stopping Algeri or because he's not a big name but he fought Jo Jo Dan & Bizier who were unheard of until Brook fought them believe Brook wants the best and he will get those fights and remember that Spence is not Brooks mandatory until he wins his next fight
          Last edited by Bossman15; 04-21-2016, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mpower View Post
            until you need to win a war! The last time yanks won a war without the uk?

I live in the usa these days and tbh americans are the softest people i've lived with, i've lived in france too
            yea mate as you never will see the americans hiding in basements and in tunnels from the germans crying and in fear. Brits are just not a very tough people just a bunch of funny talking saps who let their small damp wet dreary cramped island be overrun with foreigners and ******s. Hail to the hag queen the century old bag. Kell scared brook is afraid of a challenge as a typical weak brit.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
              yea mate as you never will see the americans hiding in basements and in tunnels from the germans crying and in fear. Brits are just not a very tough people just a bunch of funny talking saps who let their small damp wet dreary cramped island be overrun with foreigners and ******s. Hail to the hag queen the century old bag. Kell scared brook is afraid of a challenge as a typical weak brit.

If you ever holiday over there, I wouldn't wander into too many pubs and say stuff like that if I was you

Comment

Originally posted by Mpower View Post
                Pretty big words there my good man, I am but a humble person, my reading comprehension skill level (jeez that was hard to type) is no match for yours.

Your optimism comprehension skills are also something to be admired. Brook calls out Khan, fights no no dan, calls out Cotto but fights Gavin, calls out Pacman/mayweather/Broner farking even king kong but fights Bizier..... Do you not see a pattern here? Is your realistic rational comprehension skill level low?
                Shii happens friend. I'll wait til Spence vs Ponomarev happens, then I'll expect Brook to fight the winner as he's said he would. If he doesn't, THEN I'll start questioning his heart. In decades of watching boxing I've learned to become patient and not go off on a fighter too fast. Too old to get worked up over someone supposedly being a ducker too soon. Floydie's a ducker. Stevenson is a ducker. But they've proven it a few times over. Anyway, I'm good for another year on Brook. Then we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-0, 25KOs) has placed WBC champion Danny Garcia at the top of his wishlist. Brook is currently looking for a big name opponent for the summer. Last month destroyed mandatory challenger Kevin Bizier of Canada in two rounds.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  I'd pay to watch it. WAR BROOK!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    If you ever holiday over there, I wouldn't wander into too many pubs and say stuff like that if I was you
                    The UK is more of a prison sentence than a place to holiday. Who the hell would visit a wet dreary dank dark cramped small island for a vacation? Maybe an Irishman.

Comment

Y'all need to quit the pathetic jingoistic name calling, it's like kids arguing about whose daddy has the biggest d1ck.

Brook is a quacking duck and should be ashamed of his reign as a world champ, even if it is only the IBF belt he holds.

America is where the best 147 fighters test themselves, Brook grew a pair of balls, went over to the USA and took Porters belt - fair play, that was a great achievement.

However, since then his title defenses have been frankly...embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X