Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo-GGG Needs Marinating To Be Boxing's Biggest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    I know the solution and you know it but some reason they arent doing it.

Sit-n-wait and nothing you said changes that. As a matter of fact you implied he is that type of guy. But i already knew that and i guess so did you.

Hes supposed to dare to be great but i guess not.

Good fighter though. Passes eye test but thats it ATM
    What's sad is that you claim to be a fight fan, who wants to see the best fights. However, in the case of Golovkin, you only see a good fight for him if he disadvantages himself. The reality is, you don't want to see Golovkin in a good competitive fight, you want to see him lose by his own hand.

Comment

Oscar is just trolling. He's gonna make the fight. Oscar has said on multiple occasions that his fighters will fight the best! He's just trolling everybody hahaha

Comment

Guys like Lara need to earn a spot? HAHAHAHA!

The top guy at 154 needs to earn a shot. Thats funny!

Lara or Wade....but oh well
        It's just one of many ways he could make the fight, if he wanted it. Very easy, could have bear Wade alread like Ggg beat Rubio for his mando spot

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          What's sad is that you claim to be a fight fan, who wants to see the best fights. However in the case of Golovkin, you only see a good fight for him if he disadvantages himself. The reality is, you don't want to see Golovkin in a good competitive fight, you want to see him lose by his own hand.
          Is Wade/GGG the best fights?

I dont care if he wins or loses and honestly dont think Lara, Groves, Canelo, Jacobs, Dirrells, Bute/Jack, DeGale can beat him but im not going to say GGG will dominate them cause hes not even trying.

Yes as a fan i want to see the best fights and Wade is not it. Especially for a fighter that many, including yourself, claim is a high ranking P4P

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            It's just one of many ways he could make the fight, if he wanted it. Very easy, could have bear Wade alread like Ggg beat Rubio for his mando spot
            Or they could just fight like it has been for many many many years

Comment

I think Oscar and HBO is moving away from lil g, the same way Andre Ward did.
              lil g doesn't know how to seize the opportunities he's been afforded. Too bad to,
              the lil guy had great potential.

Comment

Is Wade/GGG the best fights?

I dont care if he wins or loses and honestly dont think Lara, Groves, Canelo, Jacobs, Dirrells, Bute/Jack, DeGale can beat him but im not going to say GGG will dominate them cause hes not even trying.

Yes as a fan i want to see the best fights and Wade is not it. Especially for a fighter that many, including yourself, claim is a high ranking P4P
                Johnson was Golovkin's mandatory, & after the shoulder injury, Wade is next in line. Is that GGG's fault? If not for ODLH wanting to stall, we'd be discussing Canelo vs Golovkin's imminent fight.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...s-dominic-wade

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                  I think Oscar and HBO is moving away from lil g, the same way Andre Ward did.
                  lil g doesn't know how to seize the opportunities he's been afforded. Too bad to,
                  the lil guy had great potential.
                  Bet you wouldn't call him that to his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    If GGG agrees to 155, then there's no more "marinating" needed. Throw it on the grill now! However, if GGG does not come down, and Canelo has people wanting to come up (Charlo Bros., J-Rock, Andrade, Julian Jackson, etc.) then there's no need to rush.
                    Stop talking about fighters moving up or down for Canelo as if 155 was a legit division, you ****ing idiot.

Comment

How can anyone take this cross dressing, plopping, coke fiend seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X