Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo-GGG Needs Marinating To Be Boxing's Biggest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Like I said, they are afraid. Highest KO ratio in his division. Who wants him, SMW turned LHW Ward?
    Ok buddy. He tried with 1 fighter and when he said no instead of chasing the big names he decided to sit-n-wait and once again see which unknown fighter will get the chance and we got Wade.

huge KO rating and nothing to show for it. YAY!!

King of the nobodies. So i shoudlnt say nothing cause he has that right

Comment

Canelo is a champ in the division, GGG is a champ in the division. Golovkin is chasing unification, why should he challenging non-champs? They should be challenging him.
      If you cant get big fights you go out and find them.

But like i said sit-n-wait type fighter and they arent coming. Hence the excuse "no one wants to fight GGG".

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post

But like i said sit-n-wait type fighter and they arent coming. Hence the excuse "no one wants to fight GGG".
        Shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Shut the **** up
          Dont worry the hurt feeling will pass. Wipe the tears and stay strong

Comment

Ok buddy. He tried with 1 fighter and when he said no instead of chasing the big names he decided to sit-n-wait and once again see which unknown fighter will get the chance and we got Wade.

huge KO rating and nothing to show for it. YAY!!

King of the nobodies. So i shoudlnt say nothing cause he has that right
            He needed a unification to defer the mando, duh

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              He needed a unification to defer the mando, duh
              And what a great mando it is.

Chase the dream

Comment

Thank goodness you know the solution. You should write Golovkin's people.

Excuse? Why aren't they coming? He's the champ. Everybody has dreams of beating the champ to become the champ themselves, so why aren't they coming for him? You know damn well why, but you've decided to spin it like it's somehow GGG's fault. He's supposed to either drain himself to be weak or build himself up to fight someone naturally bigger than him to make you & other haters happy? FOH.

Comment

Thank goodness you know the solution. You should write Golovkin's people.

Excuse? Why aren't they coming? He's the champ. Everybody has dreams of beating the champ to become the champ themselves, so why aren't they coming for him? You know damn well why, but you've decided to spin it like it's somehow GGG's fault. He's supposed to either drain himself to be weak or build himself up to fight someone naturally bigger than him to make you & other haters happy? FOH.
                  I know the solution and you know it but some reason they arent doing it.

Sit-n-wait and nothing you said changes that. As a matter of fact you implied he is that type of guy. But i already knew that and i guess so did you.

Hes supposed to dare to be great but i guess not.

Good fighter though. Passes eye test but thats it ATM

Comment

And what a great mando it is.

Chase the dream
                    That's on the IBF, and guys like Lara that don't wanna claim the mando spot. I take it there's no mandos in the WNBA?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      That's on the IBF, and guys like Lara that don't wanna claim the mando spot. I take it there's no mandos in the WNBA?
                      Guys like Lara need to earn a spot? HAHAHAHA!

The top guy at 154 needs to earn a shot. Thats funny!

Lara or Wade....but oh well

Comment

Working...
                      X