Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo-GGG Needs Marinating To Be Boxing's Biggest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marinate! It's a fight, not a freaking steak! Don't keep us waiting like we did for Mayweather vs Pacquiao. It's big enough NOW. Let's do this!
    Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 04-20-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Ha ha ha. Duck , duck , and duck ...
      Leo " the rabbit pantycruz and Canelo don't want to face fighters at their own size , they just want to bully .

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don't see .

Comment

Sure, let it marinate like juanma vs gamboa, that's probably marinated enough

Comment

Golden Boy

De La Hoya knows that GGG is getting older so all he has to do to protect his boy is wait...keep saying that they will fight with the time is right. To them the right time is when GGG gets too 0ld to fight!

Comment

GGG sells, Canelo sells, this is ready now. GGG does need to step it up though

But like i said back when Oscar and Bernard were getting the masses excited about how they would match their guys tough and when they were all losing, that if Canelo beats Cotto then all that will stop and it has. GBP has 1 fighter and its Canelo.

Only reason i like Khan/Canelo is because i like both fighters but its a huge size difference and will show. But i was wrong about Cotto/Martinez so maybe im wrong about this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              GGG sells, Canelo sells, this is ready now. GGG does need to step it up though
              But like i said back when Oscar and Bernard were getting the masses excited about how they would match their guys tough and when they were all losing, that if Canelo beats Cotto then all that will stop and it has. GBP has 1 fighter and its Canelo.

Only reason i like Khan/Canelo is because i like both fighters but its a huge size difference and will show. But i was wrong about Cotto/Martinez so maybe im wrong about this one too.
              He is trying to step it up, but Oscar & Canelo are afraid, like the rest of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                He is trying to step it up, but Oscar & Canelo are afraid.
                34 years old and not a single good name. Canelo is just one fighter and before Wade he only offered fight to one other fighter (BJS). GGG needs to step it up.

Be a go-getter not a sit-n-wait type of fighter

Comment

If GGG agrees to 155, then there's no more "marinating" needed. Throw it on the grill now! However, if GGG does not come down, and Canelo has people wanting to come up (Charlo Bros., J-Rock, Andrade, Julian Jackson, etc.) then there's no need to rush.

Comment

34 years old and not a single good name. Canelo is just one fighter and before Wade he only offered fight to one other fighter (BJS). GGG needs to step it up.

Like I said, they are afraid. Highest KO ratio in his division. Who wants him, SMW turned LHW Ward?

Comment

Canelo is a champ in the division, GGG is a champ in the division. Golovkin is chasing unification, why should he challenging non-champs? They should be challenging him.

Comment

Working...
                      X