Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo-GGG Needs Marinating To Be Boxing's Biggest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see Alvarez vs Cotto 2 in September. From what i'm seeing that's what its pointing too. Cotto just stopped negotiating fights with the claim "can't find an opponent of their liking". Now everything depends on what the WBC decides to do.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      Oscar is just trolling. He's gonna make the fight. Oscar has said on multiple occasions that his fighters will fight the best! He's just trolling everybody hahaha
      I think Oscar has only one fighter??? He needs to put on those fishnets and start hitting the streets for more.

Comment

Yup he doesnt want to put canelo in the ring with him. Oscar is bull****ting hes in every interview saying that the mayweather era is over and hes going to make the biggest fights now that hes gone. Then doesnt want to make GGG vs canelo to let it "marinate". He should just stfu its obvious to everyone he doesnt want his golden boy cash cow to lose and thats why they are shamelessly avoiding GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          If you cant get big fights you go out and find them.

But like i said sit-n-wait type fighter and they arent coming. Hence the excuse "no one wants to fight GGG".
          You can't get BIG fights paying them between $100k-500k. Also giving them a week to make a decision doesn't help...

Side note this is the LATEST I've EVER seen GGG entire year planned out?? Usually we know the 4 BUMS he's gonna fight the entire year when they announce it during the Superbowl halftime show.

Comment

Oscar thinks we've forgetten that the reason Floyd /Manny disappointed was that it was "marinated" instead of happening when it should have happened.

Now he's saying that the way to bring back the fans boxing lost because of that disappointment is to marinate another big fight in the same way!

**** of Oscar. We all know that if GGG/Canelo gets marinated it WON'T be because you want to bring fans back to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              I can see Alvarez vs Cotto 2 in September. From what i'm seeing that's what its pointing too. Cotto just stopped negotiating fights with the claim "can't find an opponent of their liking". Now everything depends on what the WBC decides to do.
              If Canelo vs Cotto 2 happens in September it WON'T be a WBC MW title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                34 years old and not a single good name. Canelo is just one fighter and before Wade he only offered fight to one other fighter (BJS). GGG needs to step it up.

Be a go-getter not a sit-n-wait type of fighter
                Don't forget Sanchez saying "Monroe more dangerous then Lara". Lol! Or his " Life Altering Offer to Saunders".

Could be fighting Saunders for an ACTUAL belt if they weren't so God damn CHEAP!!! He must not care that much about belts if $2.5 million difference between the two sides didn't get negotiated. Offer $3 million and go from there..

5lbs is gonna cost GGG a payday of at LEAST $20,000,000++

EVERYONE else from 140-168 is willing to fight Canelo at 155 but not GGG. He's want Floyd instead at 154...

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Stop talking about fighters moving up or down for Canelo as if 155 was a legit division, you ****ing idiot.
                  Most fighters don't worry about weight when it comes to MONEY!!! Most of the GREAT ONES see an opportunity to make a lot of money, they don't mind going up a division or down a division, or even dropping a few pounds in their own division! If you're ranked high @ 154, and Canelo wants a fight @ 155, most fighters will say "let's do it!" Men talk, women talk, but numbers never lie! Scared money, don't make money B*TCH!

Comment

I don't think so that it will be big enough to break the whole records but it may be because no person is big to combat the fame and record of GGG or few others.

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquadRuss View Post
                      Yup he doesnt want to put canelo in the ring with him. Oscar is bull****ting hes in every interview saying that the mayweather era is over and hes going to make the biggest fights now that hes gone. Then doesnt want to make GGG vs canelo to let it "marinate". He should just stfu its obvious to everyone he doesnt want his golden boy cash cow to lose and thats why they are shamelessly avoiding GGG.
                      Yeah I agree. I seen a recent interview Canelo did in Spanish and they asked him about GGG he looked PISSED and you could tell he doesn't like the 155 BS. Oscar and his trainer the entire time watched him like a HAWK. Not one time did he bring up 155. He said he wants to fight GGG and then his trainer stepped in started talking for him. You could tell Oscar and his trainer were afraid he would say something stupid...

Canelo walked away once the trainer butted in and you could tell Canelo was PISSED!!!

This is ALL Oscar. I truly believe if you get him away from Oscar and his trainer he would say FK it bring GGG on at any weight!! I'll try send link to interview but watch the eyes and BODY language of All Three whenbibdo later.

Comment

Working...
                      X