Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Will Go Down as One of The Best Ever at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    There's no one even close that can compare to trinidad or ODH. Mayabe danny jacobs = william joppy that's what it looks like so far.
    Oscar lost to a green Sturm, he was nothing at MW.

Comment

As it stands a guy like William Joppy has a better resume than GGG at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Oscar lost to a green Sturm, he was nothing at MW.
        Well I know that and sturm I think never fought in the us again after that... just statin whats on the "official record" etc.

I just posted it... ya go at it haha

Comment

they really need to change wades picture on boxrec... he looks half drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            That's hilarious!! If K2 can work with Haymon for Wade, why not Lara, Jacobs, or Quillen???
            there are thing called purses, HBO acknowledgement, and the alternative mando from the IBF after Johnson got injured, AND, Wade doesn't have near close value to any of those mentioned...

Comment

lil-she the best that never was.

Comment

ONLY if he fights near greats or greats, PERIOD!! It is not his fault there are no near greats or greats right now but at least one fighter will have to come along that is seen as a serious threat to him and who has made their own mark on the sport. He would HAVE TO have a SUPERFIGHT to qualify standing alongside the greats, PERIOD!! NO EXCEPTIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                  his run ain't even hopkins level and his run was extremely overrated @160lbs
                  So what blown up welterweights does he need to fight to be as good as Hopkins?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    That's hilarious!! If K2 can work with Haymon for Wade, why not Lara, Jacobs, or Quillen???
                    The answer to that question is obvious, if you think about for a moment.

Of the 4 Haymon fighters you mentioned there, Wade is the only one who is willing to fight Golovkin now.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      There's no one even close that can compare to trinidad or ODH. Mayabe danny jacobs = william joppy that's what it looks like so far.
                      Geale > Strum > ODH at MW. That's just what it is.

I think Canelo at 160 is just as dangerous as Trinidad at 160 if not more so.

Comment

Working...
                      X