Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Will Go Down as One of The Best Ever at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    Trinidad is the only guy on that list worth anything.

Geale > Strum > ODH at MW. That's just the facts.

Johnson was a novice and honestly a tad overrated. He didn't start boxing until 17 and a mass of his wins was against oppnents with losing records. Hardly a great win. In fact it was a Bull**** fight that shouldn't have taken place. GGG has faced better opponents than that version of Johnson who went on to lose a lot afterwards.

JDJ won a title but didn't even make one sucessful defense of it. GGG has fought better opponets or at least equal to JDJ.
    Dude.. you really think you can compare what B-hop did at middleweight to what GGG is doing? I just don't. Make all the excuses you want, I'm just not convinced. GGG is excellent. Hopkins is an all time great.

Comment

• Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
      Dude.. you really think you can compare what B-hop did at middleweight to what GGG is doing? I just don't. Make all the excuses you want, I'm just not convinced. GGG is excellent. Hopkins is an all time great.
      Who are all these great opponents at 160 that Hopkins faced? The list has already been shown. Hopkins run at 160 was only good because of two welterweights.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Too many US posters here think we are still in the 20th century, when the top US boxers of African or Hispanic ancestry were automatically elite, better than anybody in the rest of the world.

Those says are over. The reason that boxing is no longer a main stream sport in the US is because your boxers are just not that good any more.

Accept it, deal with it, and maybe your glory days will return, some day.
        You are dumb beyond words. When you are the country who had Ali, Robinson, Tyson, Armstrong, Foreman, Leonard, Hearns, Floyd, Bob Foster, Roy Jones Jr, Pernell, Gmann, Toney, Hopkins and Louis you don't worry about some 34 year old racist coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
          Who are all these great opponents at 160 that Hopkins faced? The list has already been shown. Hopkins run at 160 was only good because of two welterweights.
          The thing about you casuals is you don't know Eastman was 40-1 when Hopkins fought him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            The thing about you casuals is you don't know Eastman was 40-1 when Hopkins fought him.
            Didn't you say Hopkins was before your time?

Canelo is 46-1 and he won't even get in the Ring with Ggg, will forfeit the belt instead

Comment

Clown, you don't even go to fights. I do. And who gives a **** what Eastmans record was. He is still garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Didn't you say Hopkins was before your time?

Canelo is 46-1 and he won't even get in the Ring with Ggg, will forfeit the belt instead
                I started watching boxing during Hopkins reign. By that time people were getting sick of him. And Golovkin refused to fight Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                  Clown, you don't even go to fights. I do. And who gives a **** what Eastmans record was. He is still garbage.
                  Please girl you've never been to a fight. You only like Golovkin.

Comment

I started watching boxing during Hopkins reign. By that time people were getting sick of him. And Golovkin refused to fight Ward.
                    Well he was 40 by the time he moved up, and naturally bigger than Ggg, and already unified long ago and gotten his money fights vs superstar welters.

I don't see Ggg stripped of any titles for refusing to fight anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Well he was 40 by the time he moved up, and naturally bigger than Ggg, and already unified long ago and gotten his money fights vs superstar welters.

I don't see Ggg stripped of any titles for refusing to fight anyone.
                      Pretty easy to get out of a fight just pick a weight you know the other guy cannot make , and then say I dont refuse anyone , yeah right !

GGG is a prospect to become a ATG but he better fight at least one elite fighter before retires right now his resume is very weak full of B+ or less opponents , the modern fan is all about power even if its smashing cans .

Comment

Working...
                      X