Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Will Go Down as One of The Best Ever at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Pretty easy to get out of a fight just pick a weight you know the other guy cannot make , and then say I dont refuse anyone , yeah right !

GGG is a prospect to become a ATG but he better fight at least one elite fighter before retires right now his resume is very weak full of B+ or less opponents , the modern fan is all about power even if its smashing cans .
    That's not Ggg, Canelo is asking for 155 for a fcuking mando defense, will get him stripped. A MW champ demanding 155 for a mando defense is not elite, unless you mean elite fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      That's not Ggg, Canelo is asking for 155 for a fcuking mando defense, will get him stripped. A MW champ demanding 155 for a mando defense is not elite, unless you mean elite fraud
      Im not talking about Canelo , he is ducking GGG and its BS what he is doing I agree with you 100% on that , Im talking about Ward who GGG ducked by pulling the weight card it was obvious they dont want Ward and honestly I think Ward would beat him rather easy and will have much tougher fight with Kov .

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        You are dumb beyond words. When you are the country who had Ali, Robinson, Tyson, Armstrong, Foreman, Leonard, Hearns, Floyd, Bob Foster, Roy Jones Jr, Pernell, Gmann, Toney, Hopkins and Louis you don't worry about some 34 year old racist coward.
        Yeah, li'l g string be ducking all them boogie men and racist HBO won't give any of them a contract. SMH.

I said you mugs were still living in the 20th century, and you just proved how right I am!
        Last edited by kafkod; 04-16-2016, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Im not talking about Canelo , he is ducking GGG and its BS what he is doing I agree with you 100% on that , Im talking about Ward who GGG ducked by pulling the weight card it was obvious they dont want Ward and honestly I think Ward would beat him rather easy and will have much tougher fight with Kov .
          Ward is a LHW, that's why he's fighting Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Too many US posters here think we are still in the 20th century, when the top US boxers of African or Hispanic ancestry were automatically elite, better than anybody in the rest of the world.

Those says are over. The reason that boxing is no longer a main stream sport in the US is because your boxers are just not that good any more.

Accept it, deal with it, and maybe your glory days will return, some day.
            WOW! I didn't know you were going to go there. Anyway, I'm an African-American that respects what's going on in boxing, and I recognize that the ethnic landscape is changing. That said, there are many things for Blacks and Hispanics to be proud of in the sport. Basically, what is Postol without Crawford? What is Kovalev without Ward or Stevenson? What is GGG without Canelo? What has been the impact of Deontay Wilder and Luis Ortiz on the HW division? What about Anthony Joshua? From DSG to LSC, there is plenty of good times to come! Yoo're welcome! Sit back and enjoy! By the way, GGG looks good in those Jordans!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              WOW! I didn't know you were going to go there. Anyway, I'm an African-American that respects what's going on in boxing, and I recognize that the ethnic landscape is changing. That said, there are many things for Blacks and Hispanics to be proud of in the sport. Basically, what is Postol without Crawford? What is Kovalev without Ward or Stevenson? What is GGG without Canelo? What has been the impact of Deontay Wilder and Luis Ortiz on the HW division? What about Anthony Joshua? From DSG to LSC, there is plenty of good times to come! Yoo're welcome! Sit back and enjoy! By the way, GGG looks good in those Jordans!
              He's a Brit, he gets to gloat for once. Isn't it like 12 UK champs to 10 Us? It's pretty amazing

Comment

He's a Brit, he gets to gloat for once. Isn't it like 12 UK champs to 10 Us? It's pretty amazing
                Had he kept it to disrespecting "US boxers" then I would have just chopped it up to national pride. However, he narrowed his disrespect to "US boxers of African or Hispanic descent." That's something else. He sounds more South African than a Brit. Hats off to the Brits! Their fighters are looking very much improved, and they are making noise in the sport! No need to hate, just celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Had he kept it to disrespecting "US boxers" then I would have just chopped it up to national pride. However, he narrowed his disrespect to "US boxers of African or Hispanic descent." That's something else. He sounds more South African than a Brit. Hats off to the Brits! Their fighters are looking very much improved, and they are making noise in the sport! No need to hate, just celebrate!
                  I think it's cause that's the core boxing constituency in that US.

Comment

Oscar lost to a green Sturm, he was nothing at MW.
                    Hopkins moved BOTH up and down in weight to get BIG fights! GGG does jack SHT to get big fights!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                      Dude he fought Willie Monroe...why?
                      I've been asking the SAME question! Monroe was more dangerous what Sanchez said???

Lara CURRENTLY ranked P4P in the Top 20... Monroe currently is ranked P4P Top 250+

Comment

Working...
                      X