Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrera x2, Morales x3, Marquez x4, Bradley x3...is what we should be talking about.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a lot of recycled and pointless fights there.

0-4 against Marquez with a brutal KO loss to end the series, ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Idk about all this. I think there are plenty of fans in all sports who derive their enjoyment of a sport off of ****ting on or fanboying certain teams/athletes. I think it might feel worse in boxing cuz you are ****ting on or fanboying one specific guy often instead of a whole team where the love or hate is spread around more, but it for sure exists & it widely exists.
      As usual u hit it on the nose panda, I will even use my self as an example, Im a Kobe Bryant (fanboy) probably my favorite athlete ever and I get a sick thrill out of watching Lebron lose only because he & others said he was the best in the NBA while Kobe was active. But honestly right now in boxing there is no one I can call myself a COMPLETE fanboy for, I am thinking because the politics because you start to really like a guy than he does some BS and takes the easy road...

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
        Look....Another minion arrives, just like clockwork.
        Im sorry what? ive been appreciating Manny and praising him all along..but yea you ignore those posts

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
          They are not Pacquiao fans..just Mayweather haters
          What a stupid, disappointing comment...

I'm sorry but a real boxing fan won't post such a stupid nuthuggering comment.

Like Pacquiao hasn't done enough in his career to have a lot of true fans.

Juste like any move on earth, any feeling was related to your heroe Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I don't know Bo, there are a lot of petty women on this site.
            LOL, NSB never lets me forget that.

Comment

Working...
            X