Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrera x2, Morales x3, Marquez x4, Bradley x3...is what we should be talking about.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are not Pacquiao fans..just Mayweather haters

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      What a joke, to even suggest there was demand for Pac-Bradley 3.
      Oh, look..another Mayweather fan, being ****y as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I think the dialogue is just reflective of the current sport's culture. We should be able to have reasonable debates when athletes retired without feeling the need to only bring up the positives. Sadly, retirement of great athletes is no longer about celebration of greatness, but a time for the vultures to pick the last few pieces of meat off ones "sports carcass".

It happened with Floyd, Manning, Kobe so to expect it not to happen to Manny (despite Hectari's ridiculous thread) is unrealistic.
        The problem as I see it is that we seem to be discussing overwhelmingly the negative aspects of both careers and still having little digs. I made similar posts post Berto in reference to Floyd, but this time I felt the need to make a thread to make people aware of their stupidity.

It still amazes me that people don't see how ridiculously good Floyd is/was, and it still annoys me that people think Pacquiao can't 'box', and has no defence.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
          Look....Another minion arrives, just like clockwork.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Yeah, I wish we could move on. The fight happened, one is retired, the other probably just had his last fight. The least we can do is acknowledge how freaking great Mayweather and Pacquiao are. You don't have to like either guy to admit that much.
            I totally agree. They fought each other, mayweather won, so now lets move on. This never ending back in forth is ridiculous. They are both ATG and will go down in history and be remembered for years to come. Now lets now on.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
              I think both sets of fans brought the insecurity out in each other. It is ignorant to think it was one way traffic. But my point is its finished now get over it, they are not mutually exclusive you can support both guys. In 5 years you will miss both guys like crazy if you are true boxing fans.

Why don't we discuss their best fights the amazing competition they beat.

Comment

agreed. any real boxing fan know's he has had a legendary career and is once in a lifetime fighter.
                Unfortunately there is a large bunch of kid's/Flo mo''s on here that outweigh all the rational people

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Yeah, I wish we could move on. The fight happened, one is retired, the other probably just had his last fight. The least we can do is acknowledge how freaking great Mayweather and Pacquiao are. You don't have to like either guy to admit that much.
                  I don't know Bo, there are a lot of petty women on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    The problem as I see it is that we seem to be discussing overwhelmingly the negative aspects of both careers and still having little digs. I made similar posts post Berto in reference to Floyd, but this time I felt the need to make a thread to make people aware of their stupidity.

It still amazes me that people don't see how ridiculously good Floyd is/was, and it still annoys me that people think Pacquiao can't 'box', and has no defence.
                    For years a lot of us, me included, let the debate go from who was the better fighter to who was the better person. In trying to win that debate many of us made the worst kind of stereotypical posts that has made it virtually impossible to forget and move on. (although its worth noting some of the most vocal guys like me, larry, tua and Mak and others get along fine. we just do not take things personally).

I think we should be able to have discussions about skill, resume, etc. without trashing the other guy. I don't think fair criticism takes away anything from Manny's career. It's like saying Jordan wasn't a great 3 pt shooter or Shaq sucked at FT shooting.

While I agree we need to get rid of the "crazy hate", I think "sports hate" is ok. I know I tweak the Manny fans by pointing out Floyd won, he's better etc etc. Sorry but Floyd won so Pac fans get a little ribbing. I am a Cowboys and Lakers fan, you think anyone feels sorry for me this year? Of course not.

You will always get a few absolute idiots that use social media and forums for attention by posting outrageous BS. I sometimes give them to much attention. I'm going to try and stop that.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-12-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                      if your gonna post and blame the other group why even post at all???

if my memory serves me right, i think it was floyd and his fans who trashed pac first, peds accusation cough cough.
                      hey man im just here until work is out, I post what I wanna, the pac fanatics from 2009-2015 ruined the internet, any thread u went on even outside of here they were there spewing madness n going crazy... this does not mean floyds fans were perfect, my post was about the pac fanatics tho, my complaint to the Floytards is how they act like pac man had no skill and isn't an ATG but the pactds took the insults and everything else to a whole other level, my son was called a nger monkey by them as well as me all kinds of names just for stating I thought Mayweather was a good fighter and would beat pac. but lets end it here and appreciate PAC MAN

Comment

Working...
                      X