Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Charles Martin's Reign the Worst Ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Well, honestly, if Joshua turns out to be a world-beating badass, not so much. We have to wait and see.
    No. You only have to look at tapes of the guy to see he was ****e regardless of what Joshua does in the future.

Comment

He wasn't really out thought he was just doing Booker T spinaroonie

Comment

Yes not I can official say it was. I tried to give him benefit of the doubt when he won the title but after this fight, yeah he wasn't that good

Comment

From the way he got a title shot and the way he won it he is one of the luckiest HW ever

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            How could it be any worse?
            Years ago I described to my family what i would do if I won Mega Millions; I'd fix the heavyweight championship to where my Dachshund/Yorkie mix puppy wins the title via the champ throwing out his knee in their fight when she runs up to him at the opening bell.

This ****.... wasn't far off

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              His reign lasted less than three months which may be the shortest heavyweight reign in history.

Also, the way he "Won" the title on an injury was ridiculous. That should have been called a no-contest, but what can you do?

On top of all of that, the IBF stripping Fury in the first place was un-called for.

Overall, this has to be the most ridiculous reign in the history of the heavyweight division and possibly the sport.
              Maybe but Martin would have beat Glaskov anyway...Joshua's that good and would have ended any new champs night regardless who it was. The next posts will now be Martin was a bum when many of the same posters said he would win.....

Comment

Martin just made around $8 million because one of his opponents pulled a muscle.

You just can't make that **** up...

Comment

Absolutely. An utter farce from the moment Fury was stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    His reign lasted less than three months which may be the shortest heavyweight reign in history.

Also, the way he "Won" the title on an injury was ridiculous. That should have been called a no-contest, but what can you do?

On top of all of that, the IBF stripping Fury in the first place was un-called for.

Overall, this has to be the most ridiculous reign in the history of the heavyweight division and possibly the sport.
                    I repeatedly said that... It wasn't even unclear... It was a No Contest under all possible rules.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      Martin just made around $8 million because one of his opponents pulled a muscle.

You just can't make that **** up...
                      That's what they call being in the right place at the right time.

Comment

Working...
                      X