No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Condemns Rugby Player's 'Gypsy Boy' Slur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
    most of the taxes in the UK are excessive and silly...like VAT, poll tax and next year we'll be paying bedroom tax, a tax you have to pay if you have a bedroom that no one is living in...and we're probably the only country in the world were you have to buy a license every year to watch TV
    someone has to pay for the Muslim immigrant welfare

you don't expect someone from a country stuck in the 12th century to contribute to their own well being, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
      thats a fey dimwitted statement creap!
      its all about money prolapse sucker!
      the ****

Comment

It's racist for whites to call other whites a gypsy? Feeling a bit gyped by this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post

you don't expect someone from a country stuck in the 12th century to contribute to their own well being, do you?
          Muslims form 4.8% of the population in England and Wales, and the vast majority of them are professionals and pay tax, but go ahead and ignore that because it doesn't fit in with your blinkered views. I think you'll find those claiming most benefits in the UK are white, single mums, chavs, druggies and alchies.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post

We want Syrian refugees for a good reason. These are displaced normal people.

Driven from their homes by violent lunatics.

They are proper professional people who were living in a highly westernised country.

You really have no clue. Why do you think everyone is tripping over themselves to take in the Syrians, but doesn't want any of the African economic migrants?

To be nice?

Dream on it is because they are useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              lol really? How did that become a slur?
              Enshrined in law.

The Equality Act 2010 says you mustn’t be discriminated against because of your race. If you’re a Gypsy or Traveller, you may be protected against race discrimination.
              Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
              White boy?
              Possible, but not automatic. If Itoje (a black player) called a Welsh player white boy, there would be a couple of raised eyebrows for sure.

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              I don't know if you can equate them.

So I would say it's more offensive to call someone a 'black boy' or 'Paki' than it is to call someone a gypsy because people can discriminate against you just based on skin color. Gypsy can be treated equally as a white guy because they look the same. Unless of course they decide to reveal that they are in fact gypsy.

Just my two cents.
              I'm not sure the gypsies would agree with you. Scorn is scorn.

I guess they can be equated with Jews who can be white, but to call someone a ****ing jew would potentially be considered racist.

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Is there any truth that whites hate gypsies more than blacks in Europe? Been on couple forums and i see people there talking about how they prefer blacks to gypsies. I see gypsies as whites, so i am confused about why they hate gypsies though their countenance says white. Is this due to their low status on the socioeconomic ladder?
              Gypsies are considered by many to be thieves, that would be the major knock on them.

Comment

who gives a fk what billy joe saunders says, really
                same goes for tyson fury
                Theyre both ******ed, heard 12 year olds talk more sense

Tyson fury makes heavyweight champions of the past look like mensa members

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

I'm not sure the gypsies would agree with you. Scorn is scorn.

I guess they can be equated with Jews who can be white, but to call someone a ****ing jew would potentially be considered racist.
                  Sure, but you wouldn't know someone was a gypsy by looking at them unless they told you.

People who refer to themselves as Jew's generally have distinct physical features and are easier to identify despite being white.

If you look at someone you can probably say "That person is Jewish", I don't think you can say the same for someone who is a gypsy because they look so similar to 'regular' people.

Comment

Sure, but you wouldn't know someone was a gypsy by looking at them unless they told you.

People who refer to themselves as Jew's generally have distinct physical features and are easier to identify despite being white.

If you look at someone you can probably say "That person is Jewish", I don't think you can say the same for someone who is a gypsy because they look so similar to 'regular' people.
                    I'm guessing you're from the US? Jews aren't really as obvious in the UK, this for example, is a famous British Jew:

I do understand your point though, some would question the racism charge in the case of white gypsies.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 04-06-2016, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                      being a filthy ***** is a way of life. there is no racial attachment whatsoever.
                      its really quite simple, diddycoys/*****s/doasyalikeys/gypos are in the main thieving dirty scumbags who can never be trusted.
                      unfortunately for the few who have actually made good like billy joe or the lame excuse for a version of a heavyweight "king" being asscociated with the run of the mill usual *****s go with the territory..as bj said "they had to deal with it most of their lives" I say, "get a legit job and pay rent for ya caravan or mobile home type contraption and dont forget the taxman either" THEN, IM OK WITH THE WORLD.
                      now fack aff!
                      Originally posted by mattr View Post
                      These PC Gaylords really make me sick. Racism??? The vast majority of gypo's are thieving scumbags who contribute nothing to society. They just leave a pile of ****e wherever they go. Everyone knows this, yet you still get these bleeding heart, ****** liberals sticking up for them. PATHETIC. And insulting to real victims of racism.

Is there a way to tell if someone is a gypsy by just looking at them? When I look at Fury and Saunders, I just think regular white dudes from the UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X