No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Condemns Rugby Player's 'Gypsy Boy' Slur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    I'm guessing you're from the US? Jews aren't really as obvious in the UK, this for example, is a famous British Jew:

I do understand your point though, some would question the racism charge in the case of white gypsies.
    I don't know who that is, but she looks Jewish.

Comment

Lots of stereotyping and casual racism in this thread, from the usual characters. I think most are just butthurt that a "gypsy" is more wealthy and successful than they'll ever be. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
        Muslims form 4.8% of the population in England and Wales, and the vast majority of them are professionals and pay tax, but go ahead and ignore that because it doesn't fit in with your blinkered views. I think you'll find those claiming most benefits in the UK are white, single mums, chavs, druggies and alchies.
        Good post, saves me having to respond to that moron

Comment

The most offensive thing in this article is referring to Saunders fight with Bursak as a 'big title fight'...

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Lots of stereotyping and casual racism in this thread, from the usual characters. I think most are just butthurt that a "gypsy" is more wealthy and successful than they'll ever be. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            its time to say it like it is ....

how many gypsys do you know that make a straight living ??

fair play to billy joe and fury for making something of themselves but the rest are a complete waste of space.

they rip off the elderly and intimidate people , rob sheds , rob dogs , fight anyone after half a pint of carling , beat the s**t out of their mrs on the regular and isolate themselves from the community . forgot about robbing every other building site of copper and tools

nothing to do with jealously they are a horrible set of ****s

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
              its time to say it like it is ....

how many gypsys do you know that make a straight living ??

fair play to billy joe and fury for making something of themselves but the rest are a complete waste of space.

they rip off the elderly and intimidate people , rob sheds , rob dogs , fight anyone after half a pint of carling , beat the s**t out of their mrs on the regular and isolate themselves from the community . forgot about robbing every other building site of copper and tools

nothing to do with jealously they are a horrible set of ****s
              I know a few travelers who work on the roads, they're sound lads. Some gypsies are scum, some are honest guys trying to make a living. Just how it is, same with everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Enshrined in law.

Possible, but not automatic. If Itoje (a black player) called a Welsh player white boy, there would be a couple of raised eyebrows for sure.

I'm not sure the gypsies would agree with you. Scorn is scorn.

I guess they can be equated with Jews who can be white, but to call someone a ****ing jew would potentially be considered racist.

Gypsies are considered by many to be thieves, that would be the major knock on them.
                thanks i'd green k you if i could

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                  there are two types of *****s the first, you have irish travellers who are definately the worst and do actually travel leaving a trail of filth in their wake for the local authority or residents to clear up. this includes nappies(dypers) stolen cars, food waste and general household trash. they run around in 30/40k suv vehicles (through ill gotten gains) and the women....omg the women bath in the local petrol stations or anywhere that has a WC. they also speak and act in what normal people can find intimidating, especially the weak and they rarely move around alone.
                  the other kind which i would call redskins or gypsies do have a certain look about them and you can usually suss them out when they speak, they do have an internal dialect that has no place in any dictionary anywhere and really makes these people look pretty stupid. mostly nowadays, these redskins live in houses or have settlements in various places around the uk.
                  all scum but our authorities just eventually move them on the the next area and give someone else the problem.
                  i have two words, petrol and matches.

Comment

Working...
                  X