Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Condemns Rugby Player's 'Gypsy Boy' Slur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These PC Gaylords really make me sick. Racism??? The vast majority of gypo's are thieving scumbags who contribute nothing to society. They just leave a pile of ****e wherever they go. Everyone knows this, yet you still get these bleeding heart, ****** liberals sticking up for them. PATHETIC. And insulting to real victims of racism.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
      being a filthy ***** is a way of life. there is no racial attachment whatsoever.
      its really quite simple, diddycoys/*****s/doasyalikeys/gypos are in the main thieving dirty scumbags who can never be trusted.
      unfortunately for the few who have actually made good like billy joe or the lame excuse for a version of a heavyweight "king" being asscociated with the run of the mill usual *****s go with the territory..as bj said "they had to deal with it most of their lives" I say, "get a legit job and pay rent for ya caravan or mobile home type contraption and dont forget the taxman either" THEN, IM OK WITH THE WORLD.
      now fack aff!
      Absolutely point on!
      Green K sent.

Comment

Is there a way to tell if someone is a gypsy by just looking at them? When I look at Fury and Saunders, I just think regular white dudes from the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
          being a filthy ***** is a way of life. there is no racial attachment whatsoever.
          its really quite simple, diddycoys/*****s/doasyalikeys/gypos are in the main thieving dirty scumbags who can never be trusted.
          unfortunately for the few who have actually made good like billy joe or the lame excuse for a version of a heavyweight "king" being asscociated with the run of the mill usual *****s go with the territory..as bj said "they had to deal with it most of their lives" I say, "get a legit job and pay rent for ya caravan or mobile home type contraption and dont forget the taxman either" THEN, IM OK WITH THE WORLD.
          now fack aff!
          Couldn't have put that any better

Absolute scum

Comment

The biggest abusers of gypsies, are other gypsy families. They want a war with the world, and then with each other.
            Im all about ending insults, and bullying for no other reason than personal preferences, sex or race, unfortunately BJS seems only concerned with one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              whats so bad about saying gypsy?
              He called him "gypsy boy". If he had called an opposing player "black boy" or "Paki boy", you get the picture.

Comment

whats so bad about saying gypsy?
                it's a slur in the uk, but it shouldn't be because gypsies are quite proud and live independently without paying council tax other sheeple pay

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  He called him "gypsy boy". If he had called an opposing player "black boy" or "Paki boy", you get the picture.
                  lol really? How did that become a slur?

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                    it's a slur in the uk, but it shouldn't be because gypsies are quite proud and live independently without paying council tax other sheeple pay
                    why is it considered an insult? lol they dont pay tax? why is that?

Comment

why is it considered an insult? lol they dont pay tax? why is that?
                      because Brits call someone a gypsy when they're jobless, homeless or have a shady character and they don't pay tax because some of them, not all, live outside the mainstream, usually in caravans...most of the taxes in the UK are excessive and silly...like VAT, poll tax and next year we'll be paying bedroom tax, a tax you have to pay if you have a bedroom that no one is living in...and we're probably the only country in the world were you have to buy a license every year to watch TV

Comment

Working...
                      X