Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''Pro Black'' / ''Black Crackers'' in the YTBC? ''Black America'' Should Fire Haymon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Can't wait...just got paid today from my pt job my full time pays on 15th

Lol....bigots get brave behind hoods.... In your case a keyboard

Yea black people are the only people on government assistance lol

My family owns their own land n have for hundreds of years...I'm part of the first generation to live in the city and not off of our land....take that bull **** somewhere else

This right here is why no one takes you seriously

Punk ass will be real humble in front of a muscogee or black man talking like that...COWARD
    He really triggered your soft side

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      bombsquadd!
      War kovalev is one of those people who say I'm not racist I have black friends then behind closed doors n under his hood make racist comments

Friggin coward

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
        He really triggered your soft side
        Screw you and your alt lol...it's funny to me...my family has been working their ass off...no one in my FAM has been on govt assistance but I have friends of all races that have

Let's make a bet on ward vs kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          its no the 1st or 15th yet bruh
          Tell that to all of your inbred Cousin/Sisters in the trailor park where you live. We all know who receives more welfare money than anybody.
          There is about 100 million Caucasians on welfare I bet 10 of them are your Daddy/Brother/Cousin

Comment

Since I like to be open minded, I'm giving this guy the floor and trying to hear what he says and understand his POV. I'm at the 20 minute mark and all I can say is he's full of schit.

I understand his point about inner city poor black communities, but other than that, this dude speaks trash and needs to STFU. I don't even know where to began

Comment

Screw you and your alt lol...it's funny to me...my family has been working their ass off...no one in my FAM has been on govt assistance but I have friends of all races that have

Alt? You think I'm an alt?

It's all good man, no cries

Comment

dont let him make you feel a certain type of way. His whole family is probably on welfare. Most of them just try to hide it. They get more welfare than any race in America. My next door neighbor was white and use to complain about illegals getting handouts all the time, It was hilarious when I found out she got her rent paid by the Salvation Army and receives food stamps and sells them to our other neighbors.

Comment

Alright, I gave this asinine 26 minutes of my time that I can't get back for an egregiously bad video. I've now turned the video off.

Let's see, this dude tries to compare Mayweather pre-stardom to GGG of now. He says "Mayweather used De La Hoya's name to piggy back off of DLH to catapult himself into the star that he's today".

Hey ******, if you're reading this post, how do you think Mayweather got the DLH fight that he asked for so long? Do you know? Obviously not, so let me tell you.

Floyd had to agree to the weight, gloves, ring size, money demands, and everything else DLH requested. The same thing fans are asking of GGG to do today, Mayweather did almost 10 years ago against DLH.

I can go on for days, I'll just stop there.

Now to play devil's advocate on a more political note, there are black community activist that get paid to keep the poor black ghetto's across the country at status quo. They have faces of "helping", but in reality they are helping keep the helpless oppressed. Blacks need to have the freedom to call these wolves in sheep clothing out for their crimes without being called a Sambo which is the official term of Uncle Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Since I like to be open minded, I'm giving this guy the floor and trying to hear what he says and understand his POV. I'm at the 20 minute mark and all I can say is he's full of schit.

I understand his point about inner city poor black communities, but other than that, this dude speaks trash and needs to STFU. I don't even know where to began
                    lol. told you. funny vids running about.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      dont let him make you feel a certain type of way. His whole family is probably on welfare. Most of them just try to hide it. They get more welfare than any race in America. My next door neighbor was white and use to complain about illegals getting handouts all the time, It was hilarious when I found out she got her rent paid by the Salvation Army and receives food stamps and sells them to our other neighbors.
                      Actually whites are tied with blacks.. it's funny knowing that there are many many more white people

Comment

Working...
                      X