Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''Pro Black'' / ''Black Crackers'' in the YTBC? ''Black America'' Should Fire Haymon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Yep its more whites on welfare...number wise...who cares... Some people aren't in good positions financially

**** happens

Doesn't change that bigoted comment you made
    yep its more whites on welfare but do you see Black people attacking them about it every chance they get? They act like it is not millions of whites on welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Yep its more whites on welfare...number wise...who cares... Some people aren't in good positions financially

**** happens

Doesn't change that bigoted comment you made
      http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Welfare Demographics
      Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
      Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
      Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
      Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
      Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %
      Welfare Statistics

It's certainly interesting knowing that there much much more white people in this country.
      But like you said shit happens right?

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        YES DID YOU READ? US DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE.

White people have had hundreds of years of opportunity to get all the free land & labor they wanted, & they still are 40% of the welfare recipients.
        Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
        Yep, you're a moron not only are my statistics from 2016 the most recent, it's from the "US Department of Health and Human Services"
        Let me break this down for you, since you have a hard time understanding. Note, the bold is what you should be reading.

Statistic Verification
        Source: US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute
        Research Date: January 23rd, 2016

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

You're so salty you're completely avoiding my statement like the plague
        Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        yep its more whites on welfare but do you see Black people attacking them about it every chance they get? They act like it is not millions of whites on welfare.
        Just gonna post this here so no one misses it

Comment

• Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
          Just gonna post this here so no one misses it
          and just wth is that supposed to mean? Is that you or something?

Oh I get you are living your life through a MALE whom which you do not even know. Typical of losers who have never accomplished anything in life.
          Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 04-05-2016, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            you are talking to an American troller rocking a Russian fighter. lol and somehow there's an aim to compare demographics. It's clear many posters NEEd a poster boy to fulfill their ''style.'' As his location states, the US and A. so united
            So stating the most recent and a reliable sources of welfare statistics is trolling? Or only because it makes your race look bad right?

Technically am American yes, not born here, but lived here long enough to be americanized. :- )

Comment

• Americans are always interesting people. They argue about race, yet they're not unified in helping out with labor they prefer to outsource and rape wages from 3rd world countries that in the end only benefit the rich who are able to control the ''economy.'' textiles, electronics, manufacturing...

the USA should have made an effort to rid of its debts by investing in labor for its own people. instead you have imperialistic clowns like the last two Bush just loving Middle East invasion for oil profits...

Now you have an even more rich idiot Trump, who is loved by a rural majority that don't even relate to his tax bracket nor lifestyle, but love the banter to just hate on other cultures or race. It's 2016. The world laughs...

Comment

and just wth is that supposed to mean? Is that you or something?

Oh I get you are living your life through a MALE whom which you do not even know. Typical of losers who have never accomplished anything in life.
                Cry cry cry, I know statistics were hard in school huh? **** statistics brah

Comment

• That guy is such a fuggin weirdo. First video I watched of his was a Matthysse vs Olusegun prediction video years ago. Back then he wasn't as obsessed with race but I still found him too boring/monotone (but somewhat knowledgeable) to watch. Now the entire theme of his channel is to trash Andre Ward, swing on GGG's nuts and attack every Black youtuber in the YTBC.

I only follow one YTBC guy and that's Dwyer. Made some decent money betting against his predictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
                    Cry cry cry, I know statistics were hard in school huh? **** statistics brah
                    wth does my response have to do with statistic? I was referencing that GIF you replied with? You inbreds are a slow group.
                    You still mad that millions of your people stole land and labor and still have to rely on welfare. smh

Comment

wth does my response have to do with statistic? I was referencing that GIF you replied with? You inbreds are a slow group.
                      You still mad that millions of your people stole land and labor and still have to rely on welfare. smh
                      A gif I replied with? you do realize that's my signature right? Lmao you should stop you're making a real fool out of yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X