Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''Pro Black'' / ''Black Crackers'' in the YTBC? ''Black America'' Should Fire Haymon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Publius View Post
    It's entirely irrelevant. If you are using "American" to mean "citizen of the United States" then the first 'true' Americans were the Europeans who created the country, not native Americans.

If you mean "American" as in "resident of the Americas" then it's a much more complex discussion.
    yeah but the Real King James version, aka James Braun, states that the African Black Man controlled all the tribes-races of the world in 200,000 B.C.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      ...so they found bones of someone who sailed from the pacific....the remains were considered to be polynesian NOT european
      did you read that in malcom X's book? they found another European way older then the kennewick man in a cave with the remains of a wooly mammoth that predates the Kennewick man. the Indians knew their scam was up that is why they refused to let anyone near the remains until forced to 2 years later. all the lies made against the whites are the product of communist teachers professors media owners.it is all bullsheet and a plan to destroy the west as is happening in europe

Comment

As a general rule I will never put anyone on the ignore list and I don't believe any posts/threads should be deleted.

So what is it. Do you want to have a dialogue or do you want me to "stay in my lane"? You can't have both.

If you want to discuss these issues then let's do it. I'm happy to, but don't couch it in boxing terms. This is a political discussion.

If you want to have a political discussion, I'm perfectly happy to do so. You've been saying some things that, in my mind, are pretty incorrect.

message me and let me know

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          yeah but the Real King James version, aka James Braun, states that the African Black Man controlled all the tribes-races of the world in 200,000 B.C.
          What's the "Real King James"?

Comment

Rather not have the discussion out in public? Interesting I guess, considering your earlier comments.

Comment

What's the "Real King James"?
              James Braun brah. Realtalk brah

Comment

This is how you know there are trollers with comical inputs on ''sensitive'' subjects and then point the finger at the ''OP'' when in reality they enjoy engaging in conversations where they themselves fail..

The troller fabricates meanings of a Melting Pot that it's an idea. lol geeez,,

#2, states, ''should''

#3 conform to Anglo American values and culture. lol can you believe these clowns?

Melting Pot isn't an idea nor a system enforced onto different people that aren't Anglo American. Dude, refrain from talking to this Publius. Some random clown with an alt goes on saying that Trump represents a Melting Pot far better than any other politician, the same Trump that got blasted by Obama, the only real reason why Trump is even running to get even...

The troll poster states that a ''salad bowl'' theory makes more sense because it's more realistic. obvious clown. Racist people HATE the idea of a Melting Pot culture when all it basically means in any academic context is a nation of different people living and sharing a culture aka the USA for example, not some conformity for Anglo-Americanism. seriously wtf lol

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  bullsheet the Kennewick man says different
                  you know its bizzare. i grew up with indians and mexicans in southern california. the indians were like redmans. and there eyes were round mostly.

when i moved to northern california in eureka when i was in my late thirtys
                  i learnt that the people i thought were eskimos or chinese were actualy indians. thet were yellow not red and their eyes are like chinese or korean.

Comment

This guy needs to be banned. This isn't a gossip site. Stop posting the opinions of ******s from YouTube on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      This is how you know there are trollers with comical inputs on ''sensitive'' subjects and then point the finger at the ''OP'' when in reality they enjoy engaging in conversations where they themselves fail..

The troller fabricates meanings of a Melting Pot that it's an idea. lol geeez,,

#2, states, ''should''

#3 conform to Anglo American values and culture. lol can you believe these clowns?

Melting Pot isn't an idea nor a system enforced onto different people that aren't Anglo American. Dude, refrain from talking to this Publius. Some random clown with an alt goes on saying that Trump represents a Melting Pot far better than any other politician, the same Trump that got blasted by Obama, the only real reason why Trump is even running to get even...

The troll poster states that a ''salad bowl'' theory makes more sense because it's more realistic. obvious clown. Racist people HATE the idea of a Melting Pot culture when all it basically means in any academic context is a nation of different people living and sharing a culture aka the USA for example, not some conformity for Anglo-Americanism. seriously wtf lol
                      My statement was not value-based. That is, I'm not claiming one form of thought is superior to another. I am merely relating definitions to those of you who seem to misunderstand them.

Once again, in the American context the "Melting Pot" does refer to assimilation to Anglo-American values and culture. I'm not claiming this is good or, bad.

People who whine "troll" when someone upsets them really are pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X