Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''Pro Black'' / ''Black Crackers'' in the YTBC? ''Black America'' Should Fire Haymon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Why do Puerto ricans try to seperate themselves from "african-americans" yet they are products of the transatlantic slave trade and pre-colombian expeditions by africans to the americas....genetic and dna analysis support this as well....they are essentially "black" most of them just like the so called african americans in the usa....they have african, european, and native american ancestry.
    Puerto Ricans is a nationality not a race. Some are black, some are whites, some are caribs are some just mixed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      The guy starts his video to embrace the "circumstances" of cracker history as to justify "black crackers"

He's pretty much stating he hates the "low life" or I guess "ghetto" culture from blacks. He states many YTBC channels are just ghetto black guys. Yet if you glimpse at his videos he's just one of those PR guys that are racist trying to act nonchalant and clever. Just a troll boy
      Can someone provide an official source stating that the history of the term "cracker" comes from European immigrant whites that were violent, aggressive and all the other stuff he said?

I know he's full of schit, but this would be the icing on the cake.
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 04-05-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• I think he lives in Argentina, and he has a french accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
          How are they "black" when I've seen PR's with blonde hair and blue eyes?
          Puerto Ricans have a mixture of white races as well. So you might see some like that but not alot.

Comment

Why do Puerto ricans try to seperate themselves from "african-americans" yet they are products of the transatlantic slave trade and pre-colombian expeditions by africans to the americas....genetic and dna analysis support this as well....they are essentially "black" most of them just like the so called african americans in the usa....they have african, european, and native american ancestry.
            this right here

Comment

Shut up not even Dominicans like afro Americans, they throw snow balls at them in uptown. A race trying to claim another is weak, shut up. Let them decide

Comment

So, the authorities in this thread are a dumb **** who has never been to PR AND....
                Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                What racial grievance? lol. which side? I wouldn't even know where to start or which race to choose from... People claim me to be Turkish. Shouldn't I be hating on Kurds? I mean you said, ''clearly.''
                a Turk

You guys are pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Can someone provide an official source stating that the history of the term "cracker" comes from European immigrant whites that were violent, aggressive and all the other stuff he said?

I know he's full of schit, but this would be the icing on the cake.
                  I had never heard of that before, and I don't know about an official source but I did find this:

Painter points to an early use of the term “cracker” in reference to European bond servants being shipped abroad in the early 1700s as part of the English effort to punish Irish insurrectionists. This class of servant was considered the dregs of English society, and they and their descendents continued to be regarded as such in North America. So, according to Painter, “cracker” may originally have been a term used for white slaves.
                  Nowadays, I guess they would be referred to as chavs.

More on it in the link: http://www.racefiles.com/2013/10/07/...-term-cracker/

Comment

Working...
                  X