Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''Pro Black'' / ''Black Crackers'' in the YTBC? ''Black America'' Should Fire Haymon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
    Oh god, it looks like it's that time of the month (or day) for 'therealpugilist.'
    or maybe...just maybe...you dont like what im saying......if thats the case put me on your ignore list and enjoy your life....

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      or maybe...just maybe...you dont like what im saying......if thats the case put me on your ignore list and enjoy your life....
      Dude this is a boxing forum, not a BLM rally.

Comment

white people really have the whole world brain washed....history is ....HIS-STORY...the conquering people. Im native american man and when its thanksgiving and black history month it sickens me how this country basically venerating and glorifying taking land from indigenous people....african history did not start in this country in the slave trade...we were the navigators for the europeans so obviously we've been here before them...also its 3 currents off the coast of africa that can get you to the states in less than a month....without a paddle or sails......hell even christopher columbus acknowledged africans were here before him
        sick of a bunch of drunken Indians calling themselves native americans when they found the Kennewick man was a European predated the fake Indians by 1000's of years. they found it on tribal land and the Indians kept the skeleton for 2 years so it could not be proved their scam was up. finally scientists got it and examined it . then they found the remains of a European in a cave with a wooly mammoth. so the Indians slaughtered the whites and then the favor was returned

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          None of you are American's ....Europeans and Africans... The Native American have the only real claim to being Amercian.
          bullsheet the Kennewick man says different

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
            I mean notice how the OP clearly created this thread to air his own racial grievances.

This is a boxing forum not CNN. Why the hell are you posting this trash here?
            What racial grievance? lol. which side? I wouldn't even know where to start or which race to choose from... People claim me to be Turkish. Shouldn't I be hating on Kurds? I mean you said, ''clearly.''

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
              Dude this is a boxing forum, not a BLM rally.
              does it stop idiots from discussing legal issues.....money...steroids....****sexuals...all type of topics? no

A stupid comment like you just made is the problem with people....see you can hide behind a screen name or a user name and show how you really feel...black lives matter...all lives matter...mexicans and blacks just matter the least in america....if i said something wrong correct me...im a decendant of black and native american

obviously you dont deal with issues i have so, stay in your lane....respectfully

why are people so threatened when someone actually speaks FACTS and not troll....put me on your ignore list and you dont have to worry about me at all

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                bullsheet the Kennewick man says different
                It's entirely irrelevant. If you are using "American" to mean "citizen of the United States" then the first 'true' Americans were the Europeans who created the country, not native Americans.

If you mean "American" as in "resident of the Americas" then it's a much more complex discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  sick of a bunch of drunken Indians calling themselves native americans when they found the Kennewick man was a European predated the fake Indians by 1000's of years. they found it on tribal land and the Indians kept the skeleton for 2 years so it could not be proved their scam was up. finally scientists got it and examined it . then they found the remains of a European in a cave with a wooly mammoth. so the Indians slaughtered the whites and then the favor was returned
                  ...so they found bones of someone who sailed from the pacific....the remains were considered to be polynesian NOT european

Comment

does it stop idiots from discussing legal issues.....money...steroids....****sexuals...all type of topics? no

A stupid comment like you just made is the problem with people....see you can hide behind a screen name or a user name and show how you really feel...black lives matter...all lives matter...mexicans and blacks just matter the least in america....if i said something wrong correct me...im a decendant of black and native american

obviously you dont deal with issues i have so, stay in your lane....respectfully

why are people so threatened when someone actually speaks FACTS and not troll....put me on your ignore list and you dont have to worry about me at all
                    As a general rule I will never put anyone on the ignore list and I don't believe any posts/threads should be deleted.

So what is it. Do you want to have a dialogue or do you want me to "stay in my lane"? You can't have both.

If you want to discuss these issues then let's do it. I'm happy to, but don't couch it in boxing terms. This is a political discussion.

If you want to have a political discussion, I'm perfectly happy to do so. You've been saying some things that, in my mind, are pretty incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      What racial grievance? lol. which side? I wouldn't even know where to start or which race to choose from... People claim me to be Turkish. Shouldn't I be hating on Kurds? I mean you said, ''clearly.''
                      My bad, I mistook you for the other guy posting.

Turks hate - and are hated - by pretty much everyone though. You have to be hating on Kurds, Armenians, Cypriots, Serbs, Russians, and Greeks hah

Comment

Working...
                      X