No announcement yet.

Andre Ward responds to Mayweather and exposes Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Funny this; Ward supporters called Barrera a bum. Andre beat him, but wasn't quite at the top of his game, but they say, "Oh he beat Barerra, he'd beat Kovalev & GGG ducked him!" Proof is in the pudding, fellas. Barrera was a slow, plodding fighter, yet he still managed to touch Ward a little. Andre admitted himself that the time away has hurt him. We'll see what he can do with Kovalev, IF he fights him.
    Huh? There was a time in 2014 when I was just about the ONLY Ward supporter on here (a couple others would chime in but few had faith in him anymore) and I was recently the first to say that Barrera would be a rough fight, based on what I knew of him. I didn't think it was a good idea as a first step @ 175 but I knew he wanted a healthy challenge and he's not looking for easy fights at 175, he's looking to be prepared for Kovalev. Ward did far better than I expected against a large, capable, and undefeated opponent.

You pulled that argument out of your arse so that you could sound "right" about something. The people saying Ward would smash Barrera were mostly the Kov/ggg fans who were making a preemptive move to dismiss the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      he sounds pretty arrogant for someone who call himself the son of god.

like manny said whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
      His nickname isn't "the" son of God. It's son of God, as in we are all sons of God.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Ward is a bright dude that knows how to carry himself

Ward a G....

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          He pulled it!!!

Internet debates and intelligence don't go hand and hand. Facts were posted and opinions are used to deny them. And I wasn't really referring to Foxx as being racist as he more intelligent than guys like Larry, but he is a fan boy and would do anything to defend Ward.

I actually don't know why I try to educate some of these fools. I already know reasoning doesn't work online due to nature of mankind. Honestly half these guys wouldn't be so arrogant in will life because they wouldn't be able to search for excuses on why he turned the fight down in the first place.

Simple fact is Ward is a liar,he should just have some respect for himself and for the sport instead leading his fanboys on. Ward is good fighter but his out the ring actions have shown him to be immature and juvenile.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
            These Golovkids are absolutely pathetic. Some of the stupid **** they say..........

The new pac-tards for sure.
            They are literally the exact same people...Manny lost and they jumped to GGG..once he loses and if Ward beats Kovalev they will be confused and just make up **** in that imaginary world they live in as usual until they find some other hype job to cling to

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              He actually fought in 2013 though. And wasn't he in a contract dispute in 2014 and most of 2015? He was calling Golovkin out then.

2014 here they are saying they were "willing and able": http://ring tv.craveonline.com/news/...nnady-golovkin(remove space)

Seriously. All I wanted was to hear his response. Is that wrong? Seems you have all the answers though.
              He had shoulder surgery in 2013 and came back to fight Rodriquez,then sued to get out of his contract and was out until 2015...damn this is common knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                He had shoulder surgery in 2013 and came back to fight Rodriquez,then sued to get out of his contract and was out until 2015...damn this is common knowledge
                Oh. well I guess that answers why he came back and fought Rodriguez instead of Golovkin.

Comment

Turn down a fight?? he was given a **** offer of 164.....
                  Yeah thats called a catchweight. When someone fights at 168 and someone fights at 160 then 164 seems pretty reasonable no?

Comment

You know what i like about this...? is that maybe GGG get piss off and tell Ward, "lets go, lets fight"(yes I'm dreaming, because his team wont allow him to do it)

But, I really hope a GGG-Ward fight...just for the fans..

I like what Ward said "...Abel was just testing the waters...." lol that line killed me!

I'm A GGG supporter and I want to see this fight more than ever.

Comment

Why fight rodriquez?

Comment

Working...
                      X