No announcement yet.

Andre Ward responds to Mayweather and exposes Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    2013, HBO meeting, Ward said no, GGG said yes. Case closed.
    2013??? lol dude fought 1 time against Rodriguz and didnt fight again until 2015...man whats wrong with ya'll

Comment

I liked how, during the press conference, Ward didn't want to let ggg and sanchez rob any more of his time and refused to answer questions about them. He's tired of ggg and abe trying to sound big by speaking Ward's name when it's all empty talk.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
        MUH TUNEUPS! lol
        Ward really wanted to fight GGG...just not next. Same **** he's doing with Kovalev.
        If i was out for over 2 years id want a couple tune ups as well....and him and Kovalev are already signed to fight this fall...NEXT EXCUSE?

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
          2013??? lol dude fought 1 time against Rodriguz and didnt fight again until 2015...man whats wrong with ya'll
          And who's fault is that. Instead fighting GGG he decide to fight Gossen. What wrong with you thinking GGG was willing to fight him in 2013 but is afraid to fight him now lol. Grow up and stop being a fan boy.

Ward said no, GGG said yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I liked how, during the press conference, Ward didn't want to let ggg and sanchez rob any more of his time and refused to answer questions about them. He's tired of ggg and abe trying to sound big by speaking Ward's name when it's all empty talk.
            Ward is dead to GGG, has been since 2015 when he started to lie and tell half truths.

Real men that don't that and real man don't call others names like 12 year olds. I never once saw GGG call Ward at is name can't say the same for Ward. Time for Ward to grow up and stop feeling entitled.

Comment

2013, HBO meeting, Ward said no, GGG said yes. Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                At the end of 2013. If he could have fought, he could have fought Golovkin. But word from Ward was "down the road".

Comment

Ward actually moved up in weight and is accepting the challenge of fighting kovalev. Something GGG has yet to do, so golovkin fans really have no room to talk neither does GGG or abel sanchez.

Comment

Ward is dead to GGG, has been since 2015 when he started to lie and tell half truths.

Real men that don't that and real man don't call others names like 12 year olds. I never once saw GGG call Ward at is name can't say the same for Ward. Time for Ward to grow up and stop feeling entitled.
                    No one believes that. Well, you and half a dozen other fanatic here do. But, the boxing world as a whole knows better. So, if you're going to keep running around saying that the sky is purple, don't be surprised when people think you're a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      No one believes that. Well, you and half a dozen other fanatic here do. But, the boxing world as a whole knows better. So, if you're going to keep running around saying that the sky is purple, don't be surprised when people think you're a fool.
                      If you think so. I have no time to argue with racist fanboys who think their opinion is fact. Word of advice, it isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X