No announcement yet.

Andre Ward responds to Mayweather and exposes Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    And he was supposed to say what exactly? That Ward shuts his guy out? Every coach on earth says their guys gonna win before the fight. Not defending Abel in general - guy flaps his lips waaaay too much - but can't really fault him for bigging up his guy before the bout.
    Its not what he said before the fight, its that after the fight he tried to discredit wards victory and said he has 0 chance against kovalev like some salty fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Huh? There was a time in 2014 when I was just about the ONLY Ward supporter on here (a couple others would chime in but few had faith in him anymore) and I was recently the first to say that Barrera would be a rough fight, based on what I knew of him. I didn't think it was a good idea as a first step @ 175 but I knew he wanted a healthy challenge and he's not looking for easy fights at 175, he's looking to be prepared for Kovalev. Ward did far better than I expected against a large, capable, and undefeated opponent.

You pulled that argument out of your arse so that you could sound "right" about something. The people saying Ward would smash Barrera were mostly the Kov/ggg fans who were making a preemptive move to dismiss the victory.
      Obviously if you weren't one of Ward's supporters who said he'd walk through Barrera, my post wasn't about you. And I doubt you researched each poster who said that Ward would easily win, to verify that they are Kovalev/Golovkin supporters. Talk about pulling something out of your ass...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        Ward is dead to GGG, has been since 2015 when he started to lie and tell half truths.

Real men that don't that and real man don't call others names like 12 year olds. I never once saw GGG call Ward at is name can't say the same for Ward. Time for Ward to grow up and stop feeling entitled.
        Entitled would be the clown that fights bums and thinks he's deserving of fans or respect. Who's up after Wade...Soliman?

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Obviously if you weren't one of Ward's supporters who said he'd walk through Barrera, my post wasn't about you. And I doubt you researched each poster who said that Ward would easily win, to verify that they are Kovalev/Golovkin supporters. Talk about pulling something out of your ass...
          It's ok to accept that you were wrong. Coming back with childish bickering like that does you no favors.
          Last edited by Redd Foxx; 03-31-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
            Turn down a fight?? he was given a **** offer of 164.....
            Why don't you call floyds 144 offer to jmm a sh it offer or talk about how he cheated him on the scales? You go back to the excuse of he was coming off a long lay off and picked the #2 p4p fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              It's ok to accept that you were wrong. Coming back with childish bickering like that does you no favors.
              Keep trying kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                Its not what he said before the fight, its that after the fight he tried to discredit wards victory and said he has 0 chance against kovalev like some salty fool.
                I ain't a fan of Abel's but maybe that's what he genuinely thinks? I wouldn't say I agree but the guy's allowed an opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X