Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But off course the reason I haven't been posting here since this poll is all wrong.

This poll should have asked. Who among the fighters Floyd fought do you think actually did beat him. And why he is obviously a fabricated undefeated champ.

Well the answer to that is easy. These 3 dudes.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-25-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      To end this agenda driven flawed thread. Straight from the horses mouth.

THE one who was in the ring. The one who should know. And the one who offered a rematch and backed down from it because of this telling words of himself. Not to mention his father saw how much of pussay he was that night..

This says it all.. The hardest fighter Floyd ever faced was... Wait for it... The PACMAN

Floyd about Manny:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

@ around 2:05 - You are losing son!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

??

Freddy said Floyd won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Bro Floyd wouldn't have ko'd even damaged good PAC sorry to burst your bubble
        But, what is a good PAC? Before Marquez knocked him cold?

Floyd discouraged Canelo and PAC with enough head shots to keep them both honest.

Or, do you mean pre 2009 PAC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          ??

Freddy said Floyd won.
          Lol

Freddie also said..

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

Roach: "When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

Roach: And there are big fights out there for him. Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Uncle ROGER MAYWEATHER said, which is by the way Floyd's own blood has this to say as well..

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
          http://**********boxing.com/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

The truth cuts like butter.

Dang! Shyit's too easy.. So much holes..
          Last edited by Spoon23; 06-25-2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            But, what is a good PAC? Before Marquez knocked him cold?

Floyd discouraged Canelo and PAC with enough head shots to keep them both honest.

Or, do you mean pre 2009 PAC?
            More like push jabs that ain't even legal to score those lame punches if you call that punching lol

Jabs?? lol Floyd was missing all night could not barely touch the midget clean I was hoping for a better performance by Floyd in this fight since Floyd was juiced up in this fight with all the illegal Ivs he took and the ped guru heredia on he's side but still Floyd's game is weak and can't do **** against the midget. PAC outlanded him PAC landed the much cleaner shots and Floyd was the 1 who got hurt more than a couple of times not to mention this injured midget backing him up all night and constantly pinning him on the ropes PAC made him look like average..I'm glad this midget beat that fraud even if he didn't get the descision real fans who's not brainwashed and not on Haymons payroll knows he won the fight.

THE one who was in the ring. The one who should know. And the one who offered a rematch and backed down from it because of this telling words of himself. Not to mention his father saw how much of pussay he was that night..

This says it all.. The hardest fighter Floyd ever faced was... Wait for it... The PACMAN

It's over buddy.. Your boy can't cash in what we already know. Evidences are staring down at you but you decide not to see the facts. That's the problem.

# Floyd's hardest fight as he has mentioned is the one armed man who made him run and hug for dear life and that's with IV infused memo Heredia ****tails lmao pathetic is an understatement.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2016, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Eyes are windows to your soul.

Eyes don't lie.. Fear makes you shrivel and run and cower to survive...

You can't hide fear.. The eyes gives it away..

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com:

Floyd: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

# thread obliterated hahaha

- end thread-
              Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2016, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                the thread question was who came closest to beating floyd so the answer was Castillo

Pac beat floyd, final score card said so FACT
                Actually, at the bottom right side, it says, "Mayweather wins unanimous decision."

That's the FACT, no?

Comment

More like push jabs that ain't even legal to score those lame punches if you call that punching lol

Jabs?? lol Floyd was missing all night could not barely touch the midget clean I was hoping for a better performance by Floyd in this fight since Floyd was juiced up in this fight with all the illegal Ivs he took and the ped guru heredia on he's side but still Floyd's game is weak and can't do **** against the midget. PAC outlanded him PAC landed the much cleaner shots and Floyd was the 1 who got hurt more than a couple of times not to mention this injured midget backing him up all night and constantly pinning him on the ropes PAC made him look like average..I'm glad this midget beat that fraud even if he didn't get the descision real fans who's not brainwashed and not on Haymons payroll knows he won the fight.

It's over buddy.. Your boy can't cash in what we already know. Evidences are staring down at you but you decide not to see the facts. That's the problem.

# Floyd's hardest fight as he has mentioned is the one armed man who made him run and hug for dear life.
                  I think PAC would have been more effective if Vic Dracula were the ref. or Weeks.

I wonder how PAC's lawsuit is going? Pac is the people's champ, and a champion of the LGBT community.

Floyd is the spokesman for battered women everywhere.

Marquez is the spokesman for cupping and drinking urine.

It is actually used by Ayurveda doctors in the U.S. and India!

Important question: was that really a tooth that Maidana blasted out of Floyd's mouth? Or a glob of Vaseline?

Comment

Floyd about Manny:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."
                    Sorry, I must be missing the part where he says Pacquaio was the toughest. Can you point that out?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

@ around 2:05 - You are losing son!
                    Sorry, you must be missing directly after the place where you MISQUOTE him, when Floyd asks, "I'm losing?" and his father says, "NO, I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE LOSING."

Take a look for yourself, chump.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    @ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)
                    You must have missed Floyd boasting, "I know I won! I know I won! Strap me up!" before the decision was read.

Does it really make you feel good to post straight up lies? You are a pathetic man. Actually, you aren't even a man. Coward is more like it.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 06-26-2016, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Eyes are windows to your soul.

Eyes don't lie.. Fear makes you shrivel and run and cower to survive...

You can't hide fear.. The eyes gives it away..

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com:

Floyd: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

# thread obliterated hahaha

- end thread-
                      Canelo was easy, Cotto did better as did Manny. Manny should have fought Canelo instead of Algieri. But, good for Chris. He made good money to get beat up.

Comment

Working...
                      X