Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[R-RATED] Lightning Speed! "Too Fast" Fury working the mitts for rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    He isn't ducking now, as he is fighting Povetkin, but will he fight monsters like Fury, Martin, and Ortiz if he wins?
    I don't see him being into fighting Ortiz or Martin until they get some more publicity. Right now he's on that Povetkin, Fury, Klitschko route. But you never know. If Martin beats Joshua that's a pretty big win. Ortiz is a big risk without much reward, plus isn't he always on steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
      I'm a Wlad fan but should he beat Wlad in the rematch, I am converting into a full time Fury supporter.

I tried being a Joshua fan but I can't stand the passive aggressive arrogance/cockyness, similar to Andre Ward.

I obviously can't stand wannabe Money Wilder, who has fully embraced the culture of ducking.

Instead I'm liking the working class, traditionalist-esque brash talking style of Fury. It's growing on me. I liked the trolling with the Anti-Gay statements. Now if he would only address the Rapefugree crisis in Europe, with all these Middle Eastern immigrants coming over and not assimilating ---he'd have a fan for life.
      This guy is hilarious.

He just suddenly decides he's going to be a "full time fan" of a guy

First he was a "full time" Mayweather fan but then he got bored so he moved to Hopkins, then he picked up Wlad, now Wlad's lost he's scouting for his new full time guy

Comment

I love the guy but c'mon fellas, hes not fast.

Comment

You're watching the most skilled HW on the planet. No way bums like Wilder and Joshua can hang with this guy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            You're watching the most skilled HW on the planet. No way bums like Wilder and Joshua can hang with this guy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              This guy is hilarious.

He just suddenly decides he's going to be a "full time fan" of a guy

First he was a "full time" Mayweather fan but then he got bored so he moved to Hopkins, then he picked up Wlad, now Wlad's lost he's scouting for his new full time guy
              It's pathetic, but it's also funny. It's cool. I won't complain, The Fury Faithful are always recruiting.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=695941

Comment

Fury by UD again in the rematch, bring on Joshua and Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  Where does he train in a banquet room at a hotel?
                  This guy should spent 30% of his training on a heavy bag trying to develop some power! He is an arm puncher and has terrible form. He NEVER punches to the body to be able to set up better combinations. Just because your tall doesn't mean the body needs to be neglected.
                  If old Wlad punches with him he'll be in a fight if Wlad doesn't the same boring fight will go a even more boring 12 rounds! Money rules boxing nothing else!

Ray
                  You think Joe Frazier is some sort of boxing god, don't critique modern day fighters please.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                    I love the guy but c'mon fellas, hes not fast.
                    He's not greased lightning, but he's not exactly slow either.

Comment

"You think Joe Frazier is some sort of boxing god, don't critique modern day fighters please".

No I don't! I think Joe was an extremely limited fighter who simply gave more heart to the ring than other more talented men did. That lead him to success.

Fury moves very well for an over sized fighter but he's not fast, doesn't move lateral with ease and doesn't bring power in relations to his size.
                      He out maneuvered Wlad but thats not a big deal because Wlad is one of the most one dimensional heavy champs ever.

"don't critique modern day fighters please". Why? Does it make you want to cry?

Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X