Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[R-RATED] Lightning Speed! "Too Fast" Fury working the mitts for rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Wlad fan but should he beat Wlad in the rematch, I am converting into a full time Fury supporter.

I tried being a Joshua fan but I can't stand the passive aggressive arrogance/cockyness, similar to Andre Ward.

I obviously can't stand wannabe Money Wilder, who has fully embraced the culture of ducking.

Instead I'm liking the working class, traditionalist-esque brash talking style of Fury. It's growing on me. I liked the trolling with the Anti-Gay statements. Now if he would only address the Rapefugree crisis in Europe, with all these Middle Eastern immigrants coming over and not assimilating ---he'd have a fan for life.

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
      I'm a Wlad fan but should he beat Wlad in the rematch, I am converting into a full time Fury supporter.

I tried being a Joshua fan but I can't stand the passive aggressive arrogance/cockyness, similar to Andre Ward.

I obviously can't stand wannabe Money Wilder, who has fully embraced the culture of ducking.

Instead I'm liking the working class, traditionalist-esque brash talking style of Fury. It's growing on me. I liked the trolling with the Anti-Gay statements. Now if he would only address the Rapefugree crisis in Europe, with all these Middle Eastern immigrants coming over and not assimilating ---he'd have a fan for life.
      Who has Wilder ducked?

I'm willing to bet even when he beats Fury and Povetkin, and maybe even Wlad, you still wouldn't be a fan. Not really a shock though.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        No one in the division can handle the combination of his speed and power for a sustained rate. When Fury let's his hands go, it's a thing of beauty. A work of art.
        Power? I think you have him confused with the bronze bomber.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Who has Wilder ducked?
          He is ducking everybody. Luckily, he is dependent on that WBC Title and has to honor his mandatory defenses. Imagine if the WBC gave him an extension. He would make Povetkin wait another year or two.

But as I said, he is no Mayweather. Floyd is independent of any belts and doesn't have to fight their mandatories. Wilder needs that belt.

Comment

He is ducking everybody. Luckily, he is dependent on that WBC Title and has to honor his mandatory defenses. Imagine if the WBC gave him an extension. He would make Povetkin wait another year or two.

But as I said, he is no Mayweather. Floyd is independent of any belts and doesn't have to fight their mandatories. Wilder needs that belt.
            Isn't the Povetkin fight pretty much confirmed already? And it's gonna be in Russia nonetheless...

That's not ducking..

Comment

Is the fight finalized yet?

Comment

Too fast, too slick. Look at the punch variety and the pull counters, has there ever been a super heavyweight with those skills?

This is no jab-jab-grab. This is the heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

Isn't the Povetkin fight pretty much confirmed already? And it's gonna be in Russia nonetheless...
                  The answer to your rhetorical question is in my previous post.

Comment

The answer to your rhetorical question is in my previous post.
                    You have no proof that he would make Povetkin wait another year or two. The simple fact is that they are indeed going to fight so you can't call it a duck.

Comment

You have no proof that he would make Povetkin wait another year or two. The simple fact is that they are indeed going to fight so you can't call it a duck.
                      He isn't ducking now, as he is fighting Povetkin, but will he fight monsters like Fury, Martin, and Ortiz if he wins?

Comment

Working...
                      X