No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs In London, Gets In An Argument With A Fat Racist Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    How do you know this? Sounds like you're being prejudice here.
    How do you not know this? Sounds like you are being naive here.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      How do you not know this? Sounds like you are being naive here.
      No i just take it at face value.

She was being a ****, but that doesn't make her racist.

Comment

IronDanHamza, who's white, was called a racist in the Thunderdome. Racist towards whites.

You are from Britain aren't you? What do you expect from a country who has "African Americans", who if they were citizens of your country they would just be called "English", not African English. That already speaks for itself, this is why you get the hostility from Americans when speaking out against these types of incidents. They are separated from blacks in nature, it's in some of their genes to be that way, unsurprisingly.
        I never go the whole African American thing, i hear its a common phrase over there. I say it to be PC, i don't want to offend any Americans of whatever demographic on here.

We don't use the term African British here, we just say British, if people want to get specific, then they might say British Black or British Asian etc...but i just dont get the African American thing, a American is a American

When i see Shannon Briggs i see a American..and not a African

But i guess i am speaking from a outsiders prospective

Comment

The guy was being charismatic, taking pictures with people, smiling, greeting kids, and then comes a white woman talking about it's her country, it's her city, to a black man and a group of middle eastern people...Yep nothing to see here, she's fine, she was just an angry woman.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Didn't see or hear any racism in there?
            lol u couldnt see the obvious weird anger? i guess if u play make believe but it was pretty obvious

Comment

What does it mean when you tell someone, this is my country, i'm in my city...what does that stupid remark even mean? For a white person to say it to a colored or middle eastern person. What do you call that?
              She was a tour guide and he was holding up her tour. She wasn't even paying attention to him until he said "Oh, she mad? Lol" and then "I don't give a damn about your job" when she's trying to explain that she has a job to do. She's a working lady, and like she said she had another job to attend to in an hour, she obviously felt disrespected by Briggs and thus the "You are in my country, you are nice to me". Not even demanding him to kneel, just some courtesy.

No one's fault really, the tourists or Kugan's maybe. I doubt many if any of those people knew who Briggs was/is, they just heard "Lets go Champ" and assume he's maybe the heavyweight champ?
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-16-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Holy crap I thought Shannon was in Syria at first glance now that I've looked closer I feel silly he is quite obviously in Iraq.

Comment

Imagine if Haye opened up the door. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Where is that racism?
                    Yeah I was watching the video a second time to see If I spotted it I think Frankie might have baited us in under the guise of seeing some actual racist act.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      xenophobia, racism same thing

fat old loud mouth cow randomly pulling up the "your in my country", "i'm a citizen here" blahh blahh, what does that have to do with anything?

we all know what she was getting at...in other words "**** off back" to america

like Briggs respectfully pointed out "This is not your country, this is Earth"
                      That's not racism.

Comment

Working...
                      X