Shannon Briggs In London, Gets In An Argument With A Fat Racist Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Funny vid.

Hardly racism though. Just some old bird trying to herd tourists onto a bus. Those things have time constraints.

People are far too quick to accuse some old bird of racism for nothing. People throw that accusation around as if it is literally nothing. It would have real life implications for this woman if expressed (wrongly) by many people.

Some people are a bit f.ucking basic, IMO.
    If he was white she wouldn't have said a word. In fact, she probably would have taken a photo with him. She spots this loud, uppity black man with people taking his photo and thinks, "What's he doin in my country bein all loud...". Of course if there were no cameras and people with mobile phones there, say if this was back in the 80s, she would have called him a c00n. Fat, obnoxious old ****, can't stand a black man getting attention, oh and she told him to **** 0ff...so it was hardly cheery banter between the two, she was vile and typical of all western women: entitled ****s who think the world revolves around them.

Comment

Tbh briggs said himself he dont take no notice he just stays positive and im happy for him. Lets go champ!

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        as far as I am concerned you aint white

oh fack off you fat wanker

stop sniffing pritt sticks

Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-16-2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          oh fack off you fat wanker

stop sniffing pritt sticks

why don't you find a brit boxing site cant stand the idiotic words the brits use. you are the scumbag for calling a lady pissed off because an ignorant ped juiced clown caused a disturbance messed up her getting on the bus or cab to go somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
            If he was white she wouldn't have said a word. In fact, she probably would have taken a photo with him. She spots this loud, uppity black man with people taking his photo and thinks, "What's he doin in my country bein all loud...". Of course if there were no cameras and people with mobile phones there, say if this was back in the 80s, she would have called him a c00n. Fat, obnoxious old ****, can't stand a black man getting attention, oh and she told him to **** 0ff...so it was hardly cheery banter between the two, she was vile and typical of all western women: entitled ****s who think the world revolves around them.
            figures you put up a demented POS like briggs up as a black hero. just think of that think how low you are as well as briggs. there are other blacks you could pick that are far better

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              why don't you find a brit boxing site cant stand the idiotic words the brits use. you are the scumbag for calling a lady pissed off because an ignorant ped juiced clown caused a disturbance messed up her getting on the bus or cab to go somewhere
              A disturbance? He was standing in a public place saying in a loud, but not chanting, voice, "Let's go champ!". If she had been polite and said, "Excuse me, can you stop for a few minutes while I get everyone on the bus...", but no she told him to **** off and was extremely rude. You must be some seriously ugly looking bastard if you're defending this fat slob.

Comment

All of this is a result of preconceived judgements IMO.

Would you with good faith based on that footage say: 'this woman is a racist' knowing that potentially is costs her her livelihood based on her being typical of all western women?

I see a jobsworth losing her marbles because she can't get a tour group on a bus which is her job.

Comment

A disturbance? He was standing in a public place saying in a loud, but not chanting, voice, "Let's go champ!". If she had been polite and said, "Excuse me, can you stop for a few minutes while I get everyone on the bus...", but no she told him to **** off and was extremely rude. You must be some seriously ugly looking bastard if you're defending this fat slob.
                  nope being polite aint enough for a scumbag like you. she would have to get on her knees bow her head and say I know blacks are so superior to us whites but can you please stop acting like a gorilla who got shot in the ass with an arrow so I don't lose my job

Comment

lets go champ lool

Comment

Working...
                    X