Shannon Briggs In London, Gets In An Argument With A Fat Racist Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Briggs In London, Gets In An Argument With A Fat Racist Woman

Lets Go Champ.....The Queen should Knight Sir Shannon Briggs

Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-16-2016, 10:48 AM.

wow,never thought i'd see krazyn8tive in person,

Comment

Where is that racism?

Comment

Didn't see or hear any racism in there?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Didn't see or hear any racism in there?
          xenophobia, racism same thing

fat old loud mouth cow randomly pulling up the "your in my country", "i'm a citizen here" blahh blahh, what does that have to do with anything?

we all know what she was getting at...in other words "**** off back" to america

like Briggs respectfully pointed out "This is not your country, this is Earth"
          Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-16-2016, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Why is Shannon in the uk? Is he promoting something? He needs to back to trolling wlad that was great stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Cody8804 View Post
              Why is Shannon in the uk? Is he promoting something? He needs to back to trolling wlad that was great stuff
              Haye said he might fight Briggs next, so Shannon thought he'd come over to the UK and start campaigning for the fight

Comment

Originally posted by frankiebruno View Post

fat old loud mouth cow randomly pulling up the "your in my country", "i'm a citizen here" blahh blahh, what does that have to do with anything?

We all know what she was getting at...in other words "**** off back" to america

like briggs respectfully pointed out "this is not your country, this is earth"
                fcuk off back to america

Comment

That woman wasn't racist, just annoyed because Briggs was delaying her bus, I think.

Shannon seems like a nice guy and he's come to the right place. Brits love eccentrics and odd-balls like him.

It's going to be hilarious if he starts crashing Tyson Fury's work outs like he was doing with Wlad!

He stick to being a comedy show and forget about fighting David Haye though, or he could get hurt and embarrassed

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

we all know what she was getting at...in other words "**** off back" to america

like Briggs respectfully pointed out "This is not your country, this is Earth"
                    What she said wasnt xenophobic.
                    Saying "youre in my country" was correct.

SMFH at people always trying to make things out to be racist.

Comment

Working...
                    X