Shannon Briggs In London, Gets In An Argument With A Fat Racist Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Lets Go Champ.....The Queen should Knight Sir Shannon Briggs

Could that be more fitting? See, Shannon. That's what it's like.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      "With a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile, Arsene Wenger you're a pedaphile"

Comment

You should feel embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          You should feel embarrassed.

Comment

lol Afro English

funny thing is ive had some African Americans accuse me of being a white racist on here, when i have made some criticism of Floyds behavior

now i have people saying i must be black because i spoke out against ignorance by a white woman

i don't care what race someone is, if i see some **** i don't like i will speak my mind

boxingscene is weird
            IronDanHamza, who's white, was called a racist in the Thunderdome. Racist towards whites.

You are from Britain aren't you? What do you expect from a country who has "African Americans", who if they were citizens of your country they would just be called "English", not African English. That already speaks for itself, this is why you get the hostility from Americans when speaking out against these types of incidents. They are separated from blacks in nature, it's in some of their genes to be that way, unsurprisingly.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              No you are not, you are afro-English. Did you not know that on Boxingscene.com if you look down against racism/prejudice you are that race? If you are white, asian, or anything else, you are not allowed to speak against these types of videos, or else you are just one of them!
              lol there was no racism or prejudice ffs find another cause that is actually worthy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  lol there was no racism or prejudice ffs find another cause that is actually worthy.
                  There was hate in that woman's eyes, her tone went far beyond just a bus problem. If it was Joe Calzaghe or Carl Froch standing there, she'd have been cheerful.

Comment

What does it mean when you tell someone, this is my country, i'm in my city...what does that stupid remark even mean? For a white person to say it to a colored or middle eastern person. What do you call that?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      There was hate in that woman's eyes, her tone went far beyond just a bus problem. If it was Joe Calzaghe or Carl Froch standing there, she'd have been cheerful.
                      How do you know this? Sounds like you're being prejudice here.

Comment

Working...
                      X