Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diva alert.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      Hard to argue with someone who is clearly bias.

As stated multiple times by different people, all fighter put on weight on fight night. All fighters negotiste to their advantage. It's never a problem for the fighters you like, only the ones you dislike.
      Bud, again, no champ has ever demanded lowest CW possible, and there's been grossly outsized champs. Canelo doing that while blowing up 20lbs and outweighing his challenger, that's the most pathetic CW demand ever.

They need to strip this fraud, then he's welcome to fight at 155 while gaining 20lbs, until Ggg has moved up

Comment

He will EVENTUALLY have to fight a true middle weight

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
          Floyd Mayweather fans, ladies and gentleman.
          Nah, hes more scared that GGG will be the best middleweight of all time once he becomes the lineal and unified champion. He doesn't want GGG to surpass Bernard.

Comment

Boxing is just all over the place right now, the rules get flexed for whoever make money

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Boxing is just all over the place right now, the rules get flexed for whoever make money
              You should be happy. You have supported the notion that one fighter dictate all aspects of a fight, for years.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                You should be happy. You have supported the notion that one fighter dictate all aspects of a fight, for years.
                Have I? Or are you just making a complete ass our of yourself by assuming again
                Last edited by sicko; 03-05-2016, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Canelo-Khan needs to bomb. I'm hyped though, lets focus on getting some good streams up for this one fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Have I? Or are you just making a complete ass our of yourself by assuming again
                    Yes, you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather fans, ladies and gentleman.
                      You just made an ass outta yourself by ASSUMING!!..not surprised by your idiotic assumption though...most anti Floyd cats think ALL blacks are Floyd fans Some of us are and some of us aren't....but ALL of us respect the LEGEND

Comment

Working...
                      X