Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya "negotiations are complicated because gg thinks hes a superstar"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either just vacate the title or fight instead of acting like a *****.

canelo and cotto both hijacked the middleweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Yes and i'm talking about Golovkin. Rules can say whatever, he's not getting 45% out of Canelo or anything near. ******.
      If, speculatively, Loeffler held out for the purse bid, and Oscar refused to make the fight would you consider either side to blame?

Comment

Translation: "Negotiations are complicated because GGG is Canelo's mandatory challenger and his promoter has read the WBC rule book."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          every person that said "A-side" in this thread is a c*nt
          Pretty much.

I'm disgusted by these so called 'boxing fans'.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Very true, Winky Wright all over again, minus the resume. Good fighter, who has hardcore fans backing, but refuses to play the b-side role and will potentially lose out on huge fights because of this. I think the fight gets made at 157 though. Canelo likely folds from hearing fans say he is ducking and is scared, like he did with Trout and Lara, and will give in to 2lbs up. It remains to be seen if GGG even accepts 157, but I think that's the only way both fighters would come remotely close to fighting.
            Sh.it I thought you were starting to talk about Ward right there

Lol

Hope the fight gets made if not fuc.k Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Word has it he still does ******* regularly and hits his wife and kids as well. My family knows his family and I have heard some horror stories including Millie (his wife) catching him downstairs with *****s halfway up his ass at late hours of the night. But I dont want to gossip about his private life but I know a lot about him.
              Like anybody believes you still talk to your family, it's obvious you were disowned many many moons ago.

You're ******ed man.

Golovkin is a superstar, in Kazakhstan. They should let him keep the revenue from his homeland or wherever it was that he was born, Canelo has been the headliner for a lot longer and is a lot younger, Golovkin just gotta accept those terms if he genuinely wants that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                I have heard some horror stories including Millie (his wife) catching him downstairs with *****s halfway up his ass at late hours of the night. But I dont want to gossip about his private life but I know a lot about him.
                So you admit to having more hobbies and interests in common with him than just boxing alone, only you're better with your discretion and haven't been caught to date ? The joys of living in a one bedroom apartment on your own. Props to you.

Comment

Hard to disagree.

Although, I'd say it's Sanchez and Loeffler that believe Golovkin is a superstar more than Golovkin himself.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Hard to disagree.

Although, I'd say it's Sanchez and Loeffler that believe Golovkin is a superstar more than Golovkin himself.
                    Sanchez I've never liked he reminds me of Charlie Sheen, once a guy has blown another guy it's pretty hard to take them serious. They're just there for comedy value after that, only Sanchez aint funny.

I suppose him n Waffler are just doing there job though so we shouldn't be too tough on them, Golovkin will get the fight if he is a good boy and does as he is told otherwise he is just going to end up fighting someone like Tureano, Wade or Rubio for the vacant belt.

Comment

• Hoya is from the Arum School of **** Boys....translation, THE FIGHT WON'T HAPPEN FOR AT LEAST THREE YEARS

Thx Floyd and Pac for ****ing up the game....now these mfers think they can leave us hard and horny for years before making us climax

Comment

Working...
                      X