Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya, Jerry Jones Meet To Discuss Canelo-Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Are you one of them chicks because you ran that "lil g" catchphrase to the ground..you dropped that shhh like it was going to make you cool or something. At least try and be original son, post was corny as all fk.
    Just stating facts, son... Not all boxing fans are on Lil G's corn hole. ****, you must of thought it was cool if you spend time replying to it. Sorry brah your post was Gay AF.

Comment

Pshhhh...This is a Vegas fight. Ain't nobody taking a vacation in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
        Just stating facts, son... Not all boxing fans are on Lil G's corn hole. ****, you must of thought it was cool if you spend time replying to it. Sorry brah your post was Gay AF.
        Says the pajaro that was up here talking about another man's looks and how they resonate with the audience...you want to really talk about gay marica? I'm replying to it to get you to wake up and reflect on how f'ing stupid you sound. Don't expect you to step outside of yourself and view it from another perspective because honestly with your level of imbecility that would be a miracle of epic proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Says the pajaro that was up here talking about another man's looks and how they resonate with the audience...you want to really talk about gay marica? I'm replying to it to get you to wake up and reflect on how f'ing stupid you sound. Don't expect you to step outside of yourself and view it from another perspective because honestly with your level of imbecility that would be a miracle of epic proportions.
          I'm secure with my masculinity, Maricon... You call yourself a boxing fan but fail to see that Nelo's looks are a big part of his success. Do you see Leo Santa Cruz or Juan Manuel Marquez resonate with the female audiences as much as Nelo? Of course not... I'll put this in simple terms that even a idiot like you can understand. Women think Nelo's a handsome dude they will still go see him fight bums and be happy. That was my point from the start Nelo has the biggest female audience in the sport all that BS that people will abandon Nelo if he don't fight Lil G is bull****. the kid has the best resume at his age he fought some of the best already and is only 25. If he don't wanna fight Lil G in September then so be it. you ain't the one getting in the ring he is.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
            ggg dont have a mf'n choice he is the B side by about 900k ppvs lol
            Wrong he is the mandatory and the fight has been mandated to take place at 160 or the little blood nut can drop the belt and f*** off back to Mexico!

Comment

Hear than Cinnamon? That's the clock ticking you little s***, September at 160, time to fight kid!

Comment

Oh and it's 'Big GolovKING' from now on haters! Eat it up! Hail the king!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                  Wrong he is the mandatory and the fight has been mandated to take place at 160 or the little blood nut can drop the belt and f*** off back to Mexico!
                  same **** we heard for the winner of canelo cotto...and 2ndly canelo doesnt give a damn about that title...it didnt get him 900k ppv buys or a full area...HE DID...he makes that belt..but i hope you're right i hope he drops it for GGG...GGG deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                    ggg dont have a mf'n choice he is the B side by about 900k ppvs lol
                    lolololol that's funny!

Comment

Step in the Right Direction

I think it's good that Oscar, K2, and Golden Boy Promotions are looking at doing this fight and breaking records.

However it's a bit disrespectful to Wade and Khan and arrogant but both guys are heavy favorites. I just hope GGG and Canelo are giving full attention to their next fight and not their future fight.

This fight would break attendance records and would sell out. Both guys have great fan bases and would Create a huge buzz throughout the mainstream audience.

Comment

Working...
                      X