Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya, Jerry Jones Meet To Discuss Canelo-Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya, Jerry Jones Meet To Discuss Canelo-Golovkin

The super-fight at Jerry World is one step closer to fruition ... 'cause Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya met with Jerry Jones Thursday to discuss Canelo Alvarez vs. GGG at AT&T Stadium.

[Click Here To Read More]

still doubt it happens

Comment

won't happen. el fraude pollo red headed punk is going to use his ankle excuse (TMT)

Comment

well if its in texas ggg better get the ko thats for sure

Comment

GGG is not going to fight Canelo is Texas. Oscar may as well get that thought out of his head. Canelo enters the fight ahead on the scorecards 4 rounds to none in Texas. If Canelo hits the deck he'll get the slowest 10 count ever seen. Laurence Cole will be the ref. Nobody wants that fight in Texas

Comment

I think Canelo is backed Into a corner. He's being pressured by the wbc and by the boxing world to take this fight. GGG can stand firm on coming in at 160 and Canelo will have no choice but to vacate or fight. If he vacates his reputation will take a giant hit and will lose the respect of his fanbase.

Comment

waste of time if canelo wants to be the 155 pound king still

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                waste of time if canelo wants to be the 155 pound king still
                but still declares that 3lbs drained him 3 years ago...lol foh canelo..if these ppv numbers do good ggg can have his wbc belt and canelo will be fighting danny garcia at 155 next lol

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  GGG is not going to fight Canelo is Texas. Oscar may as well get that thought out of his head. Canelo enters the fight ahead on the scorecards 4 rounds to none in Texas. If Canelo hits the deck he'll get the slowest 10 count ever seen. Laurence Cole will be the ref. Nobody wants that fight in Texas
                  ggg dont have a mf'n choice he is the B side by about 900k ppvs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    I think Canelo is backed Into a corner. He's being pressured by the wbc and by the boxing world to take this fight. GGG can stand firm on coming in at 160 and Canelo will have no choice but to vacate or fight. If he vacates his reputation will take a giant hit and will lose the respect of his fanbase.
                    reputation will take a hit while he fights floyd. YEA I DOUBT IT..nobody give a fuk about ggg like you think..i mean yes it will be a duck, but all im saying is the man's next fight will still sell out even if he fights angulo in a rematch lol
                    boxing is just built like that...and if he doesnt want to go to 160 yet cool with me i guess as long as he give up the title when he is supposed to this time..

but yea unless ggg hits 155 than this meeting with jerry jones is meaningless.
                    get paid ggg or just get a belt...which one u want mr. drama show?

Comment

Working...
                    X