Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya, Jerry Jones Meet To Discuss Canelo-Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    I think Canelo is backed Into a corner. He's being pressured by the wbc and by the boxing world to take this fight. GGG can stand firm on coming in at 160 and Canelo will have no choice but to vacate or fight. If he vacates his reputation will take a giant hit and will lose the respect of his fanbase.
    People must not know that more than half of Canelo's fan base are women. I've been to his last 3 fights (Lara, Kirkland, Cotto) and from Houston 2 Vegas Nelo's fights are full of hot chicks. Trust me, they don't care whether Nelo's fighting Lil G or Leo Santa Cruz they are there for his good looks. So no Canelo will not loose his fan base if he chooses not fight Lil G in September. As a Mexican/American, I will still root for Nelo's if he chooses to wait ti'll next yr to fight Lil g. it's a smart move Lil G doesn't brings enough money to the table for the amount of risk involve in fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup
      Did you just really call another man "BOY"?!? After jokes about chicken and watermelon... Mofo's around here are out of control with the tossing around of racist verbiage..amazing what fcks get away with online..
      typical coward talk, no wonder he likes canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
        People must not know that more than half of Canelo's fan base are women. I've been to his last 3 fights (Lara, Kirkland, Cotto) and from Houston 2 Vegas Nelo's fights are full of hot chicks. Trust me, they don't care whether Nelo's fighting Lil G or Leo Santa Cruz they are there for his good looks. So no Canelo will not loose his fan base if he chooses not fight Lil G in September. As a Mexican/American, I will still root for Nelo's if he chooses to wait ti'll next yr to fight Lil g. it's a smart move Lil G doesn't brings enough money to the table for the amount of risk involve in fighting him.
        Are you one of them chicks because you ran that "lil g" catchphrase to the ground..you dropped that shhh like it was going to make you cool or something. At least try and be original son, post was corny as all fk.
        Last edited by turnedup; 02-19-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

This fight isn't going the distance, so it doesn't matter where they fight. Do it in Dallas. A huge gate not even counting PPV.

Comment

If Canelo gets past Khan then i think this fight will be next. GGG about to get raped in the talks.

Comment

This seems like a really good sign for this fight happening this year, or if not this year then on the first half of next year. I hope the weight dispute goes away and they just fight for the title at 160. Canelo and GBP are driving the negotiation so it's on them to drop that whole weight issue. Willing to bet K2 and GGG will agree to basically anything else regarding ring size, gloves, walk outs etc. etc.

Gives me hope that Oscar took the time to meet Jones specifically about this fight. I know the fight will happen but the timing is of course everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                Why does Canelo want to get KO'd in front of Texans?
                Wsup Jedi Progressive Jedi wsup?!

Why won't you answer my question..?!

Did you go see the movie you f ucking star wars groupie?

BWaHahaHAHaahaHAHahahaHAHaHA!!!

Comment

BWaHAHaahaHAHahaaHAHaahaHaHA!!!

Comment

GGG ends the Nelo train...Oscar better stall as long as he can..Who do we pay to watch him fight after GGG, especially with them refusing to fight real middleweights? It will be just like when Chavezs Jr was finally forced to fight Sergio after milking the "next mexican great" thing as long as they could...

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                      lol u act like vegas hasnt proved to be worse for canelo...lol he knocks ppl out in texas...but in vegas he gets better cards than a b1tch with good p8ssy on valentines day
                      The realest post in this thread thus far

Comment

Working...
                      X