Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Couldn't Hurt Cotto, What Happens With GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bug0092 View Post
    Someone else agrees with me....

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...s-middleweight

If you want to continue to embarrass yourself, just so we have a basis, define a boxing middleweight for me....
    Yea, you're not the only silly fanboy around.

Comment

So far Cenelo's terms are 155 with a 90/10 split. You'd be good with that if you were GGG? You'd put up your WBA and IBF belts under those terms? Golovkin's only leverage is the WBC mandate. If he IS willing to meet at a catchweight, he's not going to admit it or cave months before negotiations even begin. Common sense. Just admit that you hate GGG and his fans and want to see him go into a fight with Canelo or Ward as compromised as possible.

No, they were off-handed comments made by Hoya to the press, attempting to justify why Canelo/Golovkin did not happen immediately after Cotto/Canelo as expected.

Stop being ****** kid.

And explain to me why Team Bull**** are more than happy to give Kell Brook a catchweight of 157, and yet they totally refuse to negotiate with Canelo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FsGMZVHmbc

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        No, they were off-handed comments made by Hoya to the press, attempting to justify why Canelo/Golovkin did not happen immediately after Cotto/Canelo as expected.

Stop being ****** kid.

And explain to me why Team Bull**** are more than happy to give Kell Brook a catchweight of 157, and yet they totally refuse to negotiate with Canelo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FsGMZVHmbc
        Is was an off-handed comment made by Sanchez to the press. Or are you the only arbiter of whether someone speaks truth or is full of bull?

Look, you obviously think I'm a ****** kid and I honestly think you're a condescending moron who's wasting my time. Let's leave it at that.

Comment

Is was an off-handed comment made by Sanchez to the press. Or are you the only arbiter of whether someone speaks truth or is full of bull?

Look, you obviously think I'm a ****** kid and I honestly think you're a condescending moron who's wasting my time. Let's leave it at that.

Yea I do, I can no longer be fk'd with Hypekin's fanboy protection squad.

It is clearly obvious that Golovkin ducked Ward, and it is clearly obvious why.

I simply cannot seem to find any respect for people who have this overwhelming uncontrollable inner desire to hide that fact and cover it up.

You all know whats up.

I can't really be fk'd playing your little games..... and when I do, I don't see why I need to be gentle.

You all know whats up.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Yea I do, I can no longer be fk'd with Hypekin's fanboy protection squad.

It is clearly obvious that Golovkin ducked Ward, and it is clearly obvious why.

I simply cannot seem to find any respect for people who have this overwhelming uncontrollable inner desire to hide that fact and cover it up.

You all know whats up.

I can't really be fk'd playing your little games..... and when I do, I don't see why I need to be gentle.

You all know whats up.
            What's up is once again you post a fact-free, cut-and-paste, emotional tirade. Once again proving you're a condescending moron who's wasting my time.

Comment

• Cotto gave a strong account of himself against Canelo but i say because of how many times he got rocked. Most fighters don't have the kind of composure Cotto showed in the face of that.

I would favor GGG against Canelo, but honestly I'd also expect that we see Golovkin get caught with something really venomous for the first time on the big stage.

It would be a real fight. Both of these guys can crack and I expect they can both hurt each other.

Comment

What's up is once again you post a fact-free, cut-and-paste, emotional tirade. Once again proving you're a condescending moron who's wasting my time.

Oh really ?

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Froch at 168

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez at 168

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Degale at 168

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Jack at 168

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Hopkins at 168

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chudinov at 168

FACT: Golovkin was NOT willing to fight Andre Ward at 168

Comment

• Abel says some of the dumbest **** a trainer can say!!....the day Lil G walks outta the ring with a "L" will bring Abel to tears

if the fight is made at 155, Nelo will wobble and hurt Lil G a few times....I'm willing to place a bet on that

Comment

• Truth is...

Originally posted by bug0092 View Post

Actually, what he said is the truth. GGG offered Ward a fight at 164lbs. Ward told his camp to kiss his ass. Come to 168lbs if you REALLY want to fight. They went silent. GGG will go to 168lbs for Froch, Degale, and Hopkins but not Ward. Why? Because he knows better. Ward would beat him up and make him look ******, as he's done to fighters in the past. GGG is simply too little. Ward is faster, smarter, and tougher. Learn your boxing before you talk out of your ass. Everyone is making GGG out to be this monster but his level of opposition isn't very impressive. Ward's resume is. Canelo's growing resume IS. GGG is the real deal but I'm here to call things like I see them, not talk just to be talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      Actually, what he said is the truth. GGG offered Ward a fight at 164lbs. Ward told his camp to kiss his ass. Come to 168lbs if you REALLY want to fight. They went silent. GGG will go to 168lbs for Froch, Degale, and Hopkins but not Ward. Why? Because he knows better. Ward would beat him up and make him look ******, as he's done to fighters in the past. GGG is simply too little. Ward is faster, smarter, and tougher. Learn your boxing before you talk out of your ass. Everyone is making GGG out to be this monster but his level of opposition isn't very impressive. Ward's resume is. Canelo's growing resume IS. GGG is the real deal but I'm here to call things like I see them, not talk just to be talking.
                      An offhanded comment in a Tom Loeffler interview does not constitute an offer. Did Ward even come back with a counter? No. The comment that they'd be willing to meet in the middle on purse and weight was nothing more than a **** you to Ward because he talked **** about Golovkin but did nothing in two years to make the fight happen. Unless you call fighting Paul Smith on BET putting in the work. Ward eventually did make an offer to GGG after Golovkin had signed on for the Lemieux fight. By then the train had left the station -- it would have been ****** for GGG to lock himself into a long-term agreement and give in to all of Ward's terms when he's got a potential unification PPV fight on the same timeline. Apparently, my ass has a lot more common sense than your brain full of boxing knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                      X