Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum says Walters v loma is made, needs a network

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lomachenko will embarrass the overhyped Walters.

Comment

Please make this fight happen.

War Lomachenko!

Comment

I doubt this happens

Comment

Now that's a hell of a match up.. How are they looking for a network to televise it, surely the networks should be fighting each other over this one, assassinating each other's key negotiating executives to get a piece of the pie?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            It's really too bad this fight was not marinated. I would have loved to see Walters with 1 or 2 losses and Lomachenko get knocked down a few times before making the fight. Now we get them undefeated, it's not fun that way in Top Rank land.
            Walters himself wanted to marinate it and then he no longer makes weight. Oops. Loma is undefeated?

Comment

Didn't Walters have an HBO contract?

Comment

Needs a network?

Comment

I don't believe him

Comment

We have to wait and see if the fight actually gets made. Hopefully it gets done, but with Arum you just never know.
                    Apparently they're negotiating for now, that's what Egis Klimas is saying. Hopefully they get it done for April. I don't want Loma to sit-out for that long.

But yeah, lets not get too excited until the fight is official. No, lets not get excited until Loma and Walters are across from each other in the ring and the bell sounds.
                    I needed to say this again.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X