Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO this is too funny! Canelo vs Khan? Man this is going to end in an ugly knock out. I give Khan credit for taking this fight. If Khan wins he has to fight Lil g? But much props to Khan. But he gets slept in this fight.

Comment

• Im pissed tf off. Like how is this even sellable? Canelo is a fu cking lil b1tch. When Con gets knocked out he'll be able to say "yeah he was bigger than me and hes good and no shame to losing to a top guy" People will buy that **** and his ego stays intact. God damnit

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
        If he was in front of you you'd ask for a picture and shake his hand. Relax there tough guy.
        No I would not. Ask for a picture!? I would most definitely slap him.

Comment

• Khan is trying to get on some De La Hoya resume ****. Props to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            If he pulls this off he should be regarded as an ATG.
            Why, is Canelo an ATG? Why would beating Canelo (which he won't do) make him an ATG?

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              hes such a tool

Anyone not interested #CaneloKhan get off my timeline forever!
              what a fuckin fat ass hypocrite!

Comment

• is this some kind of weird joke? i got admit its interesting matchup but i cant imagine khan lasting longer then 1 round. his only chance is that hes able put on the weight well

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  Yes, that is probably how it will go although alvarez is a bit of a slow starter so it will probably be late rather than early.
                  Nah it'll be early, via right hook around Khan's guard or lead/ counter left hook, the guy has no upper body movement, how many times have we seen fighters run constant right hands around his guard and Khan go into a shell like the idiot that he is. I counted 15 rights in the 4th round against Garcia, it's gonna be a different story when Canelo lands his

2:08

Comment

• Amir Khan is thristy he gonna get slaughtered by Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Khan is out of there within 4 unless Alvarez tortures him longer. Anyone who thinks he has any chance is out of their ****ing mind.
                      That's good bro. Some of us Brit Pakis like myself wanna see Canelo do a casket job on Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X