Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Golovkin had to do was play by the rules, agree to the Caneloweight. Now...

Comment

• Wow..where did this one come from. Weird on so many levels.

Fair play to Khan, it's a really tough fight for him. I just can't see him going the distance at all. He's a ducker though, he's scared of punchers doe.

Canelo though..man, there is no way we get him vs Golovkin at 160. Absolutely no way. Even Khan called it the '155 title' in his tweet.

Just an unexpected fight. It will sell well i feel, and full credit to Khan. I can't quite say the same about Canelo however.

Wonder what Brooks thoughts are on this. I see it pushing Brook into his own big fight after his next bout.

Comment

• Imagine if Khan wins and people say he should fight GGG!

Comment

• If he pulls this off he should be regarded as an ATG.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Khan's working hard to become the A-Side while Canelo's flying his ***** colors. God awful fight.

Can you imagine how much crap Golovkin would have gotten if he called out Pac, or if Ward tried to fight Cotto?
            lol this is a joke right?

Comment

• This would literally take Khan's head off his shoulders...

Comment

• Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                If he pulls this off he should be regarded as an ATG.
                If Khan pulls this off i will be truly gobsmacked

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  why are you blaming haymon? ever since khan got ktfo he didnt wanna fight anyone except floyd and manny, and now the new cash cow canelo

the guy clearly wants to cash out
                  How can you blame khan when haymon told him to take those garbage fights? Look at khans track record before haymon and his first fight without haymon is against a beast in canelo. It's crystal clear who was the one responsible for bad mismatches over the last few years. Khan fought everybody at 140 before that scum bag haymon got in the middle. Khan running back to golden boy because of the crap haymon was sending his way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luiz View Post
                    Cotto already was a physical mismatch. Khan LMAO
                    Khan is taller than Cotto and has more reach.

Comment

• So what's bum Brook doing? Hahahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                      X