No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
    if this fight takes place Canelo would be under a lot of criticism... avoids GGG, brings a WW to fight above the JMW limit
    the get-out will be "it's a voluntary"?

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      I have to laugh at the flagrant bias from the peasants...

"Cotto is the MW champ and Cotto needs to fight GGG NOW!!" ~Peasant 2015

"Come to think of it though, ex 140ln Khan is a GREAT opponent for Canelo's MW title though" ~Peasant 2016

You can't make this shyt up.

You suck at posting. Go back to jerking off to Cotto you fag. Don't be jealous Cotto is a bumfuck pansy and that rat island you come from don't have anymore good fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Exactly how I see it.
        The last thing I want to hear going into this fight is how Khan has some chance, never in his career has he displayed the kind of skills that tells me he can hang, though Khan is considerably better than the guy I'm about to mention, he'll go out like Kirkland.

Comment

• I give Khan some credit for showing some balls for going up in weight to challenge Canelo but he's not going to last 6 rounds. Joke of a fight that I can't believe they made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Khan stands too straight up and moves in straight lines, he has absolutely no shot, lets be real here. He is also very repetitious with his combinations, Canelo will time him early.
            Yes, that is probably how it will go although alvarez is a bit of a slow starter so it will probably be late rather than early.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              fat dan is already shilling telling people stop complaining and comparing it to bhop vs oscar gtfo
              what a fuckin fat idiot..... man I wish he were in front of me so I could slap the shit outta him. Can't stand the dude.

Comment

• A remember saying a couple weeks ago that the Pac-Bradley winner had a better chance of fighting Canelo in Sept than GGG. Khan sure as hell loox like a tune-up for the Pac-Bradley winner to me.

Comment

• Khan will need to hit and move, 2 punch combos

follow the lara blueprint

Comment

• This is awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      what a fuckin fat idiot..... man I wish he were in front of me so I could slap the shit outta him. Can't stand the dude.
                      If he was in front of you you'd ask for a picture and shake his hand. Relax there tough guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X