Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF!? This is the same exact Amir Khan that struggle vs Mr. Let me out my cage algieri!

**** this shit.

Comment

• If Khan beat Canelo maybe Mayweather would come back to fight him

Comment

• Definitely didn't see this one coming. Damn Brook, don't look like your are getting Khan after all before he lose again.

Comment

• I'm tryna think about the logic of this match up. How much more money can Khan really make against Canelo than against Brook? I mean 1, Canelo's the way bigger star and 2, he was offering Golovkin 90/10 and Golovkin has actually been on PPV. Is it really much more than the 6 mil pounds (or whatever figure) he could have gotten for Brook?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Khan is out of there within 4 unless Alvarez tortures him longer. Anyone who thinks he has any chance is out of their ****ing mind.
            Even though I don't agree with this fight, I think it will be a good one for as long as it last.
            the reason I don't like the fight is because if what I read is right this will be a middle weight defense and whoever wins faces GGG. How do you not only win the belt at 155lbs, but you defend the belt against a welterweight? Just doesn't make sense! Media would slaughter Floyd for this!
            Now I don't mind the fight because Khan is a pure boxer and I believe his speed will cause problems! I think it will be a good fight because of style, but if this is for the middleweight title I think this is crazy. Khan will B outweighed by almost 30lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I just remembered Khna 's last fight was the struggle with Chris Algieri. He goes from that to shot at the MW title. wow.
              I just finished typing the same exact thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Nah it'll be early, via right hook around Khan's guard or lead/ counter left hook, the guy has no upper body movement, how many times have we seen fighters run constant right hands around his guard and Khan go into a shell like the idiot that he is. I counted 15 rights in the 4th round against Garcia, it's gonna be a different story when Canelo lands his

2:08

Well said. Khan throws all fast balls and throws his hooks and uppercuts from too far away at times. It should be fun to watch though.

Comment

• Wow didnt see that coming The Glass Jaw barely skips 147 to 155 an face a Beast Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    I just finished typing the same exact thing!
                    Unbelievable. Instead of Fat Dan and others being caretakers for the sport and pointing this out, they want to celebrate Khan daring to be great instead of pointing out how disgusting it is he gets this fight after that performance.

Comment

• Cotto went up to 155-56 to fight Martinez without every having fought at MW, to fight for the MW title. Yet the people bitching and complaining about this one weren't complaining about that one.

Should someone take a baseball bat to Canelo's knees to even the odds and stop the crying?

Comment

Working...
                      X