No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
    Dude they are fighthing feather fisted glass jaw 140/147 pounder , there is 0.1% of them losing the fight , they get paid by a new vegas stadium and have a PPV on HBO that will sell well on cinco de mayo , Oscar will be smoking from 100$ bills after this fight is done. from Canelo POV its the best thing he can get , low risk high reward , its the dream of every fighter out there today , they all want the money , the easier the better.
    you mean sniffing, not smoking, right? LOL!!

Comment

• I'm far from a Canelo or Khan fan...But all of this hate being thrown at Canelo, and for what? At present moment, he is the biggest draw in boxing. He has made his demand (albeit a pretty silly one) that he will fight GGG @ 155 or there will be no fight. GGG is holding steadfastly that he will not fight below 160. So there's that fight.

People keep forgetting (and might I remind this forum that most of you all were relentless is criticizing Mayweather for this also) but boxing is a sport in which people get PAID. The objective is to win and take home the biggest prize, belts and money alike.. Don't criticize neither him nor Khan. Outside of Kovalev/Ward, Ward/GGG. Alvarez/GGG, this may very well be the biggest fight of the year.

Kudos to Khan though....Clearly this dude has a death wish...His desire for money far surpasses his rational thinking. But hey, if he boxes smart, and lands clean...He may have a chance
      Winner by 6KO- Canelo

Comment

• Boxing wise this is a Terrible decision by khan and his team

Canelo ko for sure

Comment

• I said it here a long time ago , khan is just looking to cash out and once canelo is done with him you wont see khan again.

Comment

• I haven't felt the need to make a comment for some time

When Khan gets chinned and it turns to dust and collapses in on his own footprint the conspiracy theorists will claim it was the size of his balls which brought him down.

That's the problem for Canelo in this fight, everyone is going to be talking about Khan. Great for Khan's career even if he does get towed out in the early hours to some Chinese factory melted down and cloned.

Comment

• RIP Khan.

Comment

• Must be a contender for the title of worst middleweight title fight in history

It will be held at catch-weight between a champion who has never fought at the middleweight limit and a challenger who isn't a particularly good welterweight

Joke of a fight

Comment

• Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
                  Although Khan's chance of winning is slim you have take into consideration he can box. Canelo has trouble with boxers. Guys that can control range with lateral movement. On any given night anything can happen. I don't think Khan has the talents of Floyd by any means but Canelo can lose this fight if he can't get to Khan. It's an easy night for Canelo if Khan is dumb enough to stand in front of him and trade ala Garcia for certain but if he can remain focused and follow a game plan, Khan has a shot. A long long long shot, but he has one.
                  I still think this is a Bullsith fight on so many levels and has no up side for Canelo at all. Short term quick cash is not always the best thing for either fighter. I also think Khan could have made more money with Brook and Garcia that he'll make in this fight. A devastating loss for Khan (although expected) could ruin any chance he has for big money fights in any division. Just my opinion.
                  Another thing to keep in mind is that Cash Cows have been embarrassed before in what were supposed to be easy fights opening new venues. Just ask Chavez Sr.
                  Good post, I totally agree

Comment

• Mexicans critics Cotto but what about this???? LMAO

Comment

• Khan wanted a superfight so bad he probably signed the dotted line before asking who he was fighting.

srsly, if Canelo wasn't affected by Cotto's shots what makes Khan think his will do any better? Canelo is going to be 160, 170+ fight night, this is basically Josesito Lopez all over again.

Comment

Working...
                      X