Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A match up of two popular fighters instead of two fighters on a collision course.

I thought they might have gone with a catch weight fight against Cotto but it is apparent that this is the bigger money fight for both guys.

I do not give a chance to Khan what so ever in this bout. If he pulls it off it will be something to watch

Comment

• How is GGG feeling right about now????

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Khan wanted a superfight so bad he probably signed the dotted line before asking who he was fighting.

srsly, if Canelo wasn't affected by Cotto's shots what makes Khan think his will do any better? Canelo is going to be 160, 170+ fight night, this is basically Josesito Lopez all over again.
        My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• khan is facing canelo at his best, not that drained canelo that mayweather beat. give khan props for takin this fight, he can die in there.

Comment

• Perhaps Garcia did more damage to Khan than I originally thought!

Comment

• Easy work for Canelo. He ends Khan's career inside three rounds.

Comment

• According to Khan's official announcement on twitter: "the 155 lbs WBC boxing title"
                Now someone please tell me wtf is that?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  An amateur?? You're great over exaggerating the events of that night. And yes, your little fake ass Mexican warrior heart is hurt right now. You got nothing to defend this **** Canelo is doing. Just talking a bunch of bull****.
                  you mad cotto lost? every time cotto gets whooped like in the trout fight he storms out the ring like a ***** and says he won lol. this is why we mexicans call you Puerto ricans "puto ricans"

what do you call a gay mexican? puerto rican hahahah

Comment

• Props to Khan, can't really hate on him for this. Canelo on the other hand what a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by pensum View Post
                      According to Khan's official announcement on twitter: "the 155 lbs WBC boxing title"
                      Now someone please tell me wtf is that?!?
                      I hold Danny Garcia responsible for anything that comes out of Khans mouth, even in twitter speak.

Comment

Working...
                      X