Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Father: March Return Next, Then Garcia or Brook Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a Brook/Garcia fight round the corner, expecting a top opponent in March is unrealistic to say the least.

Comment

Khan is a joke. The master of talking about who he is gonna fight after next. Fights that NEVER happen. Dude its been years and like 5 mismatches in a row and still yet to fight a single top ranked welterweight. I don't care if it's brook just somebody thurman, porter, garcia, bradley, ect. All his best wins were like half a decade ago at 140. And not faced a big puncher since 2012 when Danny knocked him out. Other then stevenson maybe the biggest clown and least respected fighter in boxing.

Comment

The Khan management will fight a 5' 5" LW or JWW to fight Khan in march.

His fans boys will promoted like a real dangerous contender like they always do and watch Khan struggle to win once again.

For me it sounds like a pre-disposed excuse to fight a fringe contender and avoid the big names. If Khan has been so inactive why not fight sooner than a March date?

Comment

I don't think con wants to get knocked out again he will go after brook and even that I'm leaning towards brook

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Either way his tune-up will be better than 99% of Kell Brooks entire career.
            spot on mate

Comment

He should fight broner in march

Comment

Dis dude waited so he have excuse to fight a bum....

Comment

There's no excuses to fight a janitor

'Short notice', yeah he sat out an entire year. Very short notice there

Comment

A tuneup.....

Comment

If you see the Khans sneaking around a graveyard near you report them, they will stoop as low as they are allowed,it's in their DNA....ole glass jaw and co. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X