Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Father: March Return Next, Then Garcia or Brook Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Either way his tune-up will be better than 99% of Kell Brooks entire career.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kell Brooks is an undefeated sanctioned belt holder. What the fudge is Khan? An idiot chasing after Floyd and Manny and getting nothing but bread crumbs.

Khan got wiped out by Prescott, got destroyed by Garcia and got beat up by Peterson. Those are FACTS. Prescott is a BUM and so is Peterson and their career pales in comparison to Brooks so what the Karachi are you talking about??
    You are clearly some fan boy from Peshawar or the clan lands of Balochistan and your idol worshiping of Khan is pretty obvious.

Comment

Shah? Never heard of him.

Comment

I thought Khan only wanted big fights? Dude's had 4 tune ups now inc. this one

Comment

so if khan fights in march and the deadline is too soon for the fight to take place...does that mean Khan becomes ineligible and Danny faces a new challenger? i don't think khan can fight in march and then fight by the end of may/beginning of june...most elite fighters fight at least 4-6 months between fights and Khan is far from the most active welters...i'm confused...

Comment

let me guess ur fighting a nobody blaming haymon even tho u always say haymon dont control u

Comment

"superbum" gets ktfo by either man, daddy is only tryin for a few more quid before his greedy **** kid gets facked all over the ring by kell or danny.
              then hopefully......he will go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Kell Brooks is an undefeated sanctioned belt holder. What the fudge is Khan? An idiot chasing after Floyd and Manny and getting nothing but bread crumbs.

Khan got wiped out by Prescott, got destroyed by Garcia and got beat up by Peterson. Those are FACTS. Prescott is a BUM and so is Peterson and their career pales in comparison to Brooks so what the Karachi are you talking about??
                You are clearly some fan boy from Peshawar or the clan lands of Balochistan and your idol worshiping of Khan is pretty obvious.
                damn straight, tell that biaaaaaaaatch exactly how it is my man. you owned that ****.

Comment

As much as i dont like Khan, you have a real solid point lol

Comment

LOL so true

Comment

Lets hope Kell doesn't cut his own leg again to get out of a fight with Khan again after all that talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X